Red Dead Redemption

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

mrtonguetwista

$$ Deep Pockets $$
Feb 6, 2003
It's not zombie-themed, but Red Dead Redemption's "Undead Nightmare" pack will add a new free roam multiplayer mode to the game, called "Land Grab."

Rockstar released the details of the mode today, which has players fighting for control over towns in the game's online world. Seven towns will be up for the grabby grab in this new mode. Just find the post that says "Land Grab" on it, and activate a timer; defend that area for a predetermined amount of time to claim the area.

There's more to it, which Rockstar has detailed over on its official blog, so check it out if you're interested. "Undead Nightmare" is out next week for Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3, and will run you $9.99/800 MS Points

Oct 9, 2008
So far i've only played the MP for about an hour. It's tite tho.. You start out picking from like 4 or 5 different classes of weapons to choose from and i think you can play wit up to 4 people.. It's pretty much survive against waves of zombies. If you get downed your teamates can revive you. I'm not sure that you can actually beat it tho. Dude wit the creepy voice at the begaining talkin bout "Its not if you die but how many you take with you!" I've only got to wave 12 which is pretty difficult and by that point zombies are just chasing you all around the map and it says sudden death which means you can't rivive? I'm not sure if thats the last wave or what? Ima peep out the story hear in a bit..

Oct 9, 2008
Started the story seems cool so far, side missions, challenges the whole 9! The mp is addicting as fuck tho.. Got to wave 13 and was the last one alive, had about 50 zombies chasing me all over the fuckin place..lol yall better put yo runnin shoes on, you'll see what i'm talkin bout when yall cop!

Oct 19, 2008
San Diego
I haven't tried MP yet but the single player story is fun so far. You clear graveyards instead of gang hideouts. I killed sasquatch and got one horse of the apocalypse so far. Plenty of side missions to do.

Oct 19, 2008
San Diego
Hahaha yeah I did. I just played the Undead Wave and fuck that shit is fun. I got up to wave 12 then I ran outta all my ammo. I started fuckin up zombies with the torch until my entire team died lol.

Oct 9, 2008
That shit is impossible! The highest i got was wave 17 and i completely ran out of ammo.. I was runnin laps wit the torch like i was in the fuckin olympics! lol Me and one dude was left who some how got on the roof? I finally gave up and he just sat there cuz he was out of ammo too.. Even after i died he wouldn't get down. Me and the other dude in the lobby had to vote to kick him just to end the game..