RED BULL Question??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 11, 2002
a star impaled said:
I hope you don't drink that thinking you're putting anything good into your body.

..thanks for your concern sweety... but the AMP and Mtn Dew that I drink are the least of my worries at this point... lol..

:x

May 11, 2002
Yeah thats a false claim. People said that the taurine found in Red Bull came from a Bulls nuts. Howevere thats not the case. The taurine in Red Bull is completly synthetic.

Now that I know who owns Rockstar im never drinking that shit again. I can't stand that bitch Savage.

I used to drink those energy drinks all the time. Now I just drink water and take a multi vitaimins. Or drink coffee.

Dec 11, 2002
-LEATHERFACE- said:
AMP has the best flavor i ever tasted in energy drinks, but that shit run's like 4 or 5 bucks for a small ass little can...

...damn..! where you live at? ..over here its $1.49....

Dec 11, 2002
playboy ene said:
DOE$ ANYBODY KNOW IF THEY $ELL CRUNK ENERGY DRINK IN THE BAY AREA?? WHO$ TRIED IT??

I dont know about Crunk.. but they sell Pimp Juice out here.. but I dont like anything that tastes like Green Apple..... yuck..