recommend to me rich the factor albums

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Eunuch

Thotlamic Prophet
Feb 19, 2006
Thotronto
from best to worst. i've been hearing dudes name for years but never really listened and was told he has some clever lines in his raps. so i guess my ass maybe a decade late in finding anything bout dude but please enlighten me.

May 20, 2006
The albums i can think of off top are;

1. Young Rich "Gettin A Grip"
2. Young Rich the Factor "Businessman"
3. Rich the Factor "Pole Position"
4. The Factor "Big Tyme"
5. Rich the Factor "Freeway Rich"
6. Rich the Factor "Ghetto Russell Simmons"
7. Rich the Factor "Bucks Over Fame"

*8-30. Major Factor Records "Mixtape Collections"
(all the mixtapes slap)

Rich is also featured on all the releases from the artists on his label;

Rush-n-Roulette
Rappin Twan
Young Fe the Billionaire
Boy Big
SliCCs

Hope this gets you started with your searching, MFR probably got over 50 releases in their catalog, enjoy......

Apr 8, 2004
All them old MFR albums Rich and his crew put out classic KC mob shit. That's why everybody love him.
But I didn't get all into the mixtapes he was doin. Almost thought Rich was losin it.
Coporate Tunnel and Pole Position 2 recently came thru for me tho.Shit Decent,Rich still da nigga. Can't really tell if them mixtape beats or not, but I don't think so. That Rose Sippas cut and a few others sound like Young doe produced em.
See what that Bucks Over Fame and Whale Orchestrated do.

Eunuch

Thotlamic Prophet
Feb 19, 2006
Thotronto
If you need to find them to purchase online, use these two websites:

www.rapbay.com

www.rapkc.com

That's where I've gotten the majority of my Rich The Factor CDs. I haven't listened to them all yet, though.

thanks for the info. i don't wanna buy mixtapes though, i'd rather hear him with original shit. so i guess his older shit is better then his latest music.

Jul 21, 2005
snypamuzicc.blogspot.com
If you need to find them to purchase online, use these two websites:

www.rapbay.com

www.rapkc.com

That's where I've gotten the majority of my Rich The Factor CDs. I haven't listened to them all yet, though.
Tipcd started selling outside chi and g.i. And they got 1 of rich I aint heard of before but I'm pretty sure its a bootleg tho. I would look again but I'm on my phone right now

May 20, 2006
thanks for the info. i don't wanna buy mixtapes though, i'd rather hear him with original shit. so i guess his older shit is better then his latest music.
I suggest you find the "Freeway Rich" album if you can. IMO it's Rich's most classic album. "Freeway Rich" features Mac Dre, Messy Marv, San Quinn, and Sky Balla. Don Juan did his only beats for Rich on this album. This was also the last album produced by Kansas City's Legendary Twin Producers "Keith & Kev" (Freshstrated) before they died. Frestrated produced all of Rich's albums after he did the E.P. "Gettin A Grip" w/J.T. the Bigga Figga. They were really responsible for the Mobb sound that Rich had, and Kansas City fell in love with. Now, don't get it twisted, there are about 3 Versions of "Freeway Rich" floating around. One has 11 songs on it. Another has 14 songs on it. And it's another one with 12 songs on it with a different cover.... rofl.....