Really thou? Why Do So Cal Niggas?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
AINT NOBODY DOWN HERE HATED ON MAC DRE...THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO ALWAYS SEPARATED CALI, WAS FOLKS FROM UP NORTH...THEY DIDNT WANT TO BE ASSOCIATED WITH THE GANG CULTURE SO CAL WAS KNOWN FOR...
BUT OTHER THAN THAT LOTS OF RAPPERS FROM THE BAY AND SAC GOT LOTS OF PLAY DOWN HERE...THE ONLY ARTISTS WHO GOT MORE PLAY, WAS ANYBODY OFF DEATH ROW.

SLICC RICC

Encapuchado
Jan 4, 2005
^^^WELL PUT, STOMPS...

THEY PROBABLY HATE MAC DRE IN VICTORVILLE, SEEING AS ITS A TOWN WITH A BUNCH OF PECKERNECKS WHO LISTEN TO HATEBREED AND RAMMSTEIN WHILE SPINNIN THEIR GLASS PIPES FULL OF METH...

Aug 6, 2008
everybody i know from southern cali liked mac dre, i remember they had a tribute at some club in dago playin all mac dre shit

im glad im not mexican so i dont have to hate so-cal just because its so-cal or vice versa

Aug 17, 2011
im from LA and Mac Dre is one of the GOATs imo...i know what u sayin, though, not every1 from out here is gettin into Mac Dre like that.

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
ONLY PEOPLE FROM CALI... SEPARATE CALI NORTH AND SOUTH...WHEN IVE HIT OTHER STATES NOBODY EVER ASKS ARE YOU FROM NORTHERN CALIFORNIA OR SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA???...THATS SOME CAROLINA SHIT...

USUALLY THE WAY YOU CLARIFY WHAT PART YOUR FROM...IS TELLING THEM YOUR EITHER BY LA OR BY SAN FRANCISCO...

AT LEAST THAT WHAT MY EXPERIENCE HAS BEEN...
THE GANG BANGING SHIT THATS DIFFERENT...BEING THERES A SHIT LOAD OF UPSTATE SURENOS UP NORTH...NOBODY EVEN TALKS SHIT LIKE THAT NO MORE

Jan 5, 2006
Im not gonna lie.. when I moved to LA I expected to someone to be like "wassup holmes? trucha ehh" "'spensa holmes" but naw, they say nigga and foo out there more than "ESE" that's more like an EAST LA thing. I was trippin out how many hoods live like right across from eachother or down the street and how much they funk it on the daily. South Central for example... its not even on that color shit anymore. A lot of 18 Streeters dress like hipsters too, to keep low-profile

Feb 7, 2006
really from my experience the only people who hate and talk shit is norcal people (and that's all races, classes, etc,) so.cal especially LA people dont give a fuck and hardly think about that shit, we hatin on someone down the block.

Jan 16, 2006
Everywhere
really from my experience the only people who hate and talk shit is norcal people (and that's all races, classes, etc,) so.cal especially LA people dont give a fuck and hardly think about that shit, we hatin on someone down the block.
THIS...growing up I never even thought of hating on Northern CA or anything like that...never even crossed my mind...

like you said..down here we stay hating each other, lol...

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
I NEVER EVEN KNEW WHAT A NORTENO WAS...TILL I WAS LIKE 16 FROM THE OLDER FOOLS WHO HAD GOT OUT THE PEN...EVEN THEN I STILL DIDNT TRIP ON IT TIL I GOT SENT TO A PRISON UP NORTH.

Aug 6, 2008
ONLY PEOPLE FROM CALI... SEPARATE CALI NORTH AND SOUTH...WHEN IVE HIT OTHER STATES NOBODY EVER ASKS ARE YOU FROM NORTHERN CALIFORNIA OR SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA???
thats true, and i really just try to rep the whole west cause i like all this shit, but like you said only some people try to separate it

May 16, 2002
I think it was XXL where I read in article a few years back when Scoop Deville (Frost's son) stated that Mac Dre actually did tracks with Frost and would stay out there for weeks at a time just chillin' with them.

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
thats true, and i really just try to rep the whole west cause i like all this shit, but like you said only some people try to separate it
IN ANY SPORT...IF A CALI TEAM IS IN THE PLAYOFFS,CHAMPIONSHIPS,FINALS, WHATEVER...

I ALWAYS ROOT FOR THE CALIFORNIA TEAM...

SAME WITH FIGHTERS...

THATS JUST ME THOUGH