real strret niggas or just a rapper

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 2, 2006
Yeah, 99.9% of the rappers I encountered just talk the shit, got jobs, etc. There is nothing wrong witht that, but to be rapping about the streets like you live, eat, and breath in them is just silly when you don't. The ones that really do have trouble competing with all the lies. I used to wonder why "rappers" always got clowned on, now I know. Music is entertainment but talking about a streets like it is cool to be in them is just wrong. The real ones know ain't nothing cool about it and tell the youth to steer clear...

Jul 5, 2009
C-Bo been my favorite rapper ever since i heard The Gas Chamber tape at my best friend's older cousin's crib. I was about 14 but his album seemed like some REAL gangsta shit so I never bought Snoop or Dre's albums cause i always liked underground shit way more. And when i got The Autopsy that cemented it for me.

Mar 15, 2009
A street Rapper blowing up in a catche 22...if he blows up what is he supposed to do, change his style up & risk losing his whole fanbase? Or is he supposed to keep it the same even though he doesn't stay anywhere near the streets? Look at Ice Cube, lol!