REAL GANGSTA MUZICC

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

FatBlunts209

2 SWISHERS = 1 BLUNT
Feb 21, 2008
STOcKTON
a you got some tight music you sound better than most of these funny ass cats.no matter what race you are gangsta's and killa's come in all shapes and sizes and a bullet from a white boy does just as much damage as it would coming from a black or mexican.keep doing your rap thing homeboy.

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
no matter what race you are gangsta's and killa's come in all shapes and sizes and a bluuet from a white boy does just as much damage as it would coming from a black or mexican.keep doing your rap thing homeboy.
for some reason thats the realest shit i read today. for real

LOL @ a white boy from Minnesota makin "real g" music

Isnt that an oxymoron?
BIG RYDE IS ONE OF MY LIL HOMIES AND CUZ IS FROM THE SET... SO DON'T MISTAKE HIM OR MINNESOTA CUZZIN!!!! 1

WE GOT A FEW ILL JOINTS TOGETHER AND HE HAS A HOT JOINT WITH PAIN FROM C-WAY MUZIC....

BUT ANYWAY CUZ IS HOT AND HE'S FOR REAL!!! 100%

KEEP DOING YA THING CUZZIN...

TANQUERAY LOCC
HEATE DMUZIC INC.

Apr 25, 2002
www.evildooinz.com
I guess that's supposed to be a shot at Lynch. People killz me with that put some else down just to get some notoriety. Atleast Lynch is original with his shit. You're gonna shoot lynch down but yet have his pictures all over your myspace page. That's comedy.....

Mar 26, 2008
Yo cuz ur beats are hell coo... But you have a hard voice sorry but not feeling ur hard flows but its coo I think ur beats will do me so.....

Ghost Dance

America's Nightmare
Nov 1, 2007
Oak Park...916
First off folks u come on here tryna throw some little gay ass shots at a rapper that is 100 times the rap artist u will ever be...hatin...then try and get some fans by sayin u live the shit u rap about...dont nobody give a fuk what u lived homie...we want some good music not u certifing ur self on the net...sucka shit...then u music was at best average IMO nothin speacial...and then to topp it off u aint shit but a myspace rapper with no album that ever reached cali for, so really u aint got no room to say shit about the next atrist...

and to ur folks tryna vouch for u sayin "hes from the hood" dont nobody give a fuk if hes from ur hood either...u act like cuz hes ur hood that makes him official...

and to ol boy if u dont like that SAC music them dont bumb our shit cuz best belive we dont give a fuk bout anything commin out minnisota

and to ur folks tryna vouch for u sayin "hes from the hood" dont nobody give a fuk if hes from ur hood either...u act like cuz hes ur hood that makes him official...
c'mon that bullshit nigga... cuz is from the hood and I do vouch for cuz nigga. He is a lil homie from the set and you don't like it nigga you know what you can do.

And I fucc wit lynch and MADESICC. also just cuz I said cuz is from the set don't mean I agree with his tactics

Miss me..

TANQUERAY LOCC
MINNESOTAS FINEST

Ghost Dance

America's Nightmare
Nov 1, 2007
Oak Park...916
c'mon that bullshit nigga... cuz is from the hood and I do vouch for cuz nigga. He is a lil homie from the set and you don't like it nigga you know what you can do.

And I fucc wit lynch and MADESICC. also just cuz I said cuz is from the set don't mean I agree with his tactics

Miss me..

TANQUERAY LOCC
MINNESOTAS FINEST
Like I said I dont give a fuck if u vouch for him or not.Him being from any hood dont mean shit to me,theres suckaz and snitches from every hood so him being from a gang dont impress me.And what u mean about me not likin it or nigga u know what to do?Is that supposed to be a threat cuz u can miss me with them internet threats.Its nothin to me folks my names ant I be in oakpark(36th) or the view(24th) if its somthin but other than that ur folks is a sucka in my book. If he got a problem with how SAC artist to they thing then dont slap our shit.He could keep that weak ass minnisota music in his ipod for all i care.