RE: pimp site

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.moonshinebandits.com
THATS WHAT I'M TALKN ABOUT.........GOOD TO SEE ONE OF MY OLD SCHOOL CATS UP ON THE BOARDZ SHOWING A LITTLE LOVE......THANKS MAN....

Did you ever get that Cracked TMA Logo you needed?
I sent it via email a while back........I been on the go.

NOV. 29TH / LOS BANOS, CA
DUTRAS BAR
MOONSHINE PARTY!

Re:mediator

why am i a freakin peasant????????? why can't i be a mediator if your the moderator? lol! i did get that cracked logo! thanks again dog. that logo will be a hit. see yah soon brotha!
Ant
PS i talked to our long lost roommate "superdave", about a week ago and he is doing well. i was super stoked to hear from him. he actually shot me an e-mail through my site! any how, hope all is good!
PERSISTANCE OVERWHELMS RESISTANCE!

Apr 25, 2002
www.moonshinebandits.com
Re: Re:mediator

taylormade said:
why am i a freakin peasant????????? why can't i be a mediator if your the moderator? lol! i did get that cracked logo! thanks again dog. that logo will be a hit. see yah soon brotha!
Ant
PS i talked to our long lost roommate "superdave", about a week ago and he is doing well. i was super stoked to hear from him. he actually shot me an e-mail through my site! any how, hope all is good!
PERSISTANCE OVERWHELMS RESISTANCE!

WHAT THE FUCK!!!
U TALKED TO DAVE, WTF IS HIS EMAIL ADDY MAN???/HIT ME W/ IT ASAP!!!!!!!!!FUCKER NEVER EMAILS ME:dead:

Apr 25, 2002
facebook.com
Hmmm.. I think you need 2 come outside 2 the parking lot more often... lol... quit pimpin inside....come outside... outside my child... Brwahahahahah

-T.a.

Yo cap... I think Mag is tryin 2 get ahold of you... get at him.. Everything is still going down the 11th.. I think he just wants 2 make sure everything is cool with you.

Apr 25, 2002
facebook.com
cool shit...its all ready then... I believe all we're recording is the track 4 his album... that other track I gotta reschedule.. Not everyone was ready... plus there wasnt enough time.. cause roc did'nt have an appointment open after his.. so I gotta wait on that one just alittle longer... lol.. sorry bro.. I know its been A LONG time already.. but trust me... soon...

see you tuesday bro.

-T.a.