RD1 '~*MR. TYPCEE*~ VS Cyrus fka DJHex"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 3, 2002
Alright killaz.. seems like ya’ll need a lesson in the lyrical art of murda.. I’ma make ya’ll feel this all the way through this screen.. and I aint no pleasure center.

My murderous art is like an abstract smut flick,
Dicks, clits, tits, lips, backs, necks, fists,
N ‘ open slits stitched wit’ barbwire strips, then I grip n’ twist,
Stick n’ rip, now flip, catch this filmed in 9mm,
Wit 13 shot nuts hangin off my dick,
Now that’s sicc, close up for that money shot,
Thoats cut and body rot, on location at Salems lot.
Cops caught anotha body dropped, he jus wasn’t on my frequency,
Lyrically labeled me VD, that’s Violent Domestically,
cause I beat my bitch Typecee oh so motha fuckin’ frequently,
now fuck wit me, I bust out the teeth of every net mc, you to Tim C,
n' leave em stuck on stupid, lookin like they tounges in the penitentiary.

That’s enough for now.. fuck the bullshit.

Apr 25, 2002
i read bout half ya post, ill tell you tha truth, i got awfly bored dawg,Mr. TypCee and bitch in tha same sentence? thas an oxymoron,why all theze moronz tryna come at me like im all cashed out,hex got TypCee fuckin wit me, drank my flowz, foo strait passed out, woke up witta hang over, you just realize? this gamez over, and when tha dayz over? best believe im creepin, just call me tha 12 gauge unloader, gotcha stressin out, im guessin now maybe smurf wantz me in tha second round, why? well to start, he put a defensless jelly ass fish gainsta a killa shark, second, that foo knowz im quick ta killa mark, fourth, i pill apart fooz when they git ta steppin ta me, smoke so much weed, an average ass ENE like you would have brain epilepsy, but you need ta take time, check tha name, remember it, MR. TYPCEE, my shitz comin like facez of death, when tha rest iz strait disney, like TiM C, im bowin out fooz with my lyricz, you a fuck up, im tha eraser, and im bout ta clear shit....$idewayz

~*MR. TYPCEE*~

p.$ aint nobody tryna git personal dawg...just talkin shit

Stealth

May 8, 2002
Shit...DJ Hex...u weren't comin at your best..ur gonna need a lot more than that to get at me in the later rounds, haha. And TYPCEE...you had some good lines but i thought it was overall average. You need to type your shit in bars, cuz its hard to read. Love for both of you. My personal choice:
DJ Hex

Apr 25, 2002
^^^respectin ya opinion...i wuz never really good at battlin...im more inta my delivery style, more of a continuous spitter, never really needed barz n stopz n shit ya feel?...thankz for tha luv tho...$idewayz

~*MR. TYPCEE*~

Stealth

May 8, 2002
Everyone knows nothin matters unless you can spit it. If it were an audio battle, u never know who would win. Just work on it, u had some good lines

May 3, 2002
yeah, it was just a quickly stealth. off the dome type shit. you know if it was my regular shit would be a page and a half long. lmmfao. but worry bout me in the later rounds when and if that happens. good luck playa and thanks for the love.

one.

Apr 25, 2002
aight..

Hex- pretty tight if it was like a cypher.. but this is battlin.. and shit you aint even really talk about him the whole time. but it was pretty tight.

Typcee- some of your shit made me think you couldnt even flow it in real life.. but then i actually rapped it and it flows pretty well.. word play isnt anything great.. had some tight lines tho.. yours definatly sounded tighter tho..

Vote = Typcee.. if Hex wrote more a battle rap.. and didnt use such gay fillers.. he could have taken it.

May 3, 2002
Last time I checked my whole flow was bout him cept the opening bar.. just didn't mention his name five times from there in a 12 bar verse, it should've gotten the point across. Plus your name was up in there, i really wasnt expected you to feel it. lol. Ah well.

lmmfao @ me dissin the judges in my verse. Gawd.. Smurf.. wish you would've let me known before hand, I thought you were goin outside the siccness.

But whateva.. opinion respected.. keep doin ya thang homie.

One.

A

All Out HOGG

HHHmmm...Thas the very reason i was debateing letting TIM C be a judge...He's the only 'LOCAL" judge...Its been posting & i thought i was tryna make it clear that if those had a problem with him judgeing would comment & come forward...

Maybe ya didn't see it or sumthing...either...i apologies on my part for you not being informed...

Apr 25, 2002
Cyrus fka DJHex said:
lmmfao @ me dissin the judges in my verse. Gawd.. Smurf.. wish you would've let me known before hand, I thought you were goin outside the siccness.
LMAO!!!...good shit playa!!!...$idewayz

~*MR. TYPCEE*~

p.s. chill LiL Timmy...i can flow just bout anything fooz wanna put in my face....

Apr 25, 2002
how did i not vote fairly? because i thought your verse was worse than Typcee's?

you had some really stupid lines bro.. im sorry i didnt feel it.. maybe you regard yourself higher than everyone else does. life's a bitch.

May 3, 2002
When did I ever say flat out you judged unfairly? Can't even read my posts right, how the fuck you readin my rhymes? Three words, "catch the metaphors" if you couldnt understand it or you thought they was dumb. But its all good if you wasnt feelin me... thats straight.. i ain't out to please everyone. I'm jus like your special roast at Starbucks, some think its hard, some think its weak, some say its bitter, some say its sweet.

All I was sayin was I wouldve disagreed havin you as judge.. especially since I bad-mouthed you in the verse. Don't get your feelins all hurt now.. fa real. Its all luv from hell to the heavens above wit me... I'm just in war and luv really dont mean much when i'm poppin off at the mouth.

So chill on the crazy talk.. I aint gettin hard on you outside the rhymes. If you got funk, blaze it up and we'll smoke it.

Nuff said,

Cyrus

P.S. Typcee.. stay up playa. Thanks for keepin it real.

Apr 25, 2002
Re: um....

GhettoBootyBabe said:
I think I like.....Cyrus fka DJHex that's was pretty dope!!!
wow...professional analization...aint no arguin with that...why you yellin same shit to juan and killa hoe??? learn bout thiz game then judge...and ey ENE...grow up with tha internet funk..thas how im comin....$idewayz

~*MR. TYPCEE*~

May 3, 2002
lmmfao... maynnnnnnnnnnne judges gonna hate us by the time this tourney is over. they jus gonna say everyone lost. haha. and if your talkin to me bout the funk.. i aint got no funk. lol. i'm all good. only funk is when I'm wakin up after a night of rough fuckin.