Ray Luv- Prince In Exile

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
In my opinion, I thought it was kind of weak. There's was only like 3 tracks up on there that were knockin, but I wasn't feelin the majority of the album at all. Like dude said, no where near 'Forever Hustlin' but then again, will anything ever be?

May 20, 2002
Ray luv's worst song or album is a whole lot fucking better
than some folks putting out shit in the Rosa area. Ray is one of the only person who actually puts it down right for the north bay!
Most of the shit that comes out of the Rosa area is straight WEAK ASS SHIT! A bunch of Mac dre and Andre Nickatina wannabees!

That's why the northbay is always overlooked.....people hatin!
Let it go........it's 2002 not 1995.....Ray is not going to sound like he did in 1995. JESUS!!

May 2, 2002
I wasnt feeling it either

I got one in mint condition, only listened to a few time for $10 shiped

Also got the new Mac Mall and Miltary Minded cds for $10 shiped also...Mint condition..Only listened to a few times

Sep 13, 2002
shit is heat. listined to to that the mall and the military minded for a few weeks straight.

wasnt feelin the mall as much though. the military minded suprized the fuck out of me. and the ray luv was all around one of the best cd's ive spent 18.99 on.

what dont yall like about the cd, dont just say "i dont like it"

Jun 3, 2002
I'm lovin' that new Ray Luv! The production iz dope a fuc. And it'z nice to hear Ray wit some tight production, cuz he got a ill voice wit tight delivery

I didn't like that new Mall at first, but that shit has definately grown on me.

Doxx

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
strivin.com
After a few quick listens I didn't hear anything on there that I didn't like.

One thing I noticed is that this is one of, if not the only, independent Bay Area album in recent memory that sounds like it could be a major label release. The shit is fine tuned and done right from top to bottom.