Ray J in jail oh noooo!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 23, 2007
dam some yall catch on 2 quik....but yea aint no ray j tho to bad prolly could did a for the love of ray j "behind bars edition"...could of been interesting

Tyrone Hartsfield has been found guilty of attempted first degree murder in the shooting of former Jaguars offensive lineman Richard Collier.

The six-person jury found Hartsfield guilty after a deliberation of two hours and 45 minutes. Hartsfield could be sentenced to life in prison.

Prosecutors said Hartsfield followed Collier's car from a nightclub and shot him as revenge for Collier knocking Hartsfield out in a nightclub fight in April.

Collier was set to enter the 2008 season as the Jaguars' left tackle before he was shot on September 2 of that year. The shooting left Collier paralyzed from the waist down, and one of his legs was amputated. Collier was in court Thursday and watched the reading of the verdict, sitting in his wheelchair.

Jan 23, 2007
i guess i am and for the record all asians look alike,
every hindu liqour store owner look alike,
and every mexican looks like my homeboy sergio so what...haha it what it is