RAW 4/11/11

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 8, 2003
he truly would be a captain save a hoe if thats the case
however, Morrison would actually fit in fine in TNA and hell have melina as his manager.

i WOULDNT PUIT IT PAST HIM BC LOOK AT HIS TRACK RECORD HE BITCHED OUT WHEN BATISTA , BRIAN KENDRICK AND COUPLE OTHERS FUCKED HIS BITCH WHEN HE WAS WITH HER AND THE SITUATION WITH TRUSH STRATUS RUINED HIM GETTING THE BELT OR PUSH ANYTIME SOON. HE DID TAHT TRISH SHIT BC MELINA

Feb 8, 2003
WWE > Backstage News on Sin Cara and John Morrison
Posted by Steve Carrier on 04/12/2011 at 10:32 AM

- Vince McMahon was said to be furious at Sin Cara's botched entrance on RAW last week when he attacked Sheamus. When the botch happened on RAW last night, there were guys watching monitors in the back that were joking around that "that was it" for Cara and Primo would probably be fired out of spite.

- The feeling at RAW last night among some was that John Morrison would have got R-Truth's spot in the WWE Title Triple Threat at Extreme Rules if it weren't for the heat on him right now for his actions towards Trish Stratus.

Jan 18, 2006
I dont mind R-Truth but i couldnt believe he got put in a triple threat match for the title at a ppv. Morrisons gonna get buried, what a dumbass.

Feb 8, 2003
I dont mind R-Truth but i couldnt believe he got put in a triple threat match for the title at a ppv. Morrisons gonna get buried, what a dumbass.
and for some reason I think R-truth may get that belt in that match too. bc miz and cena gonna forget about him focusing on each other. he probaly be a short term champ if he gets it.

Yeah Morrison dumb as hell i give up on him now. he wouldve probaly got the belt from miz too if he wouldve took care of his business instead worrying about that bitch. she will dump him and go to the next if he gets fired i bet.

Oct 3, 2006
shame on me for not knowing but what happened between morrison and stratus?
Morrison was actin like a bitch, cause he felt Trish took up Melina's spot. He was hard to work with, and didnt shake hands or hug trish after the match even though Trish tried to hug him and give him props. He is a fag for that shit...dude was on tough enough a while back and now hes acting like he can pull that shit and not get away with it....

Oh yeah...amazing what the salary from the WWE can do to you lmao..

Feb 8, 2003
Melina's pussu might got it. Never knew the brian kendrick hit it though LOL
yeah kendrick fucked he said he did and also basically said morrison is a lame outside the ring and melina fuck other dudes right inf front of him. its on a shoot interview with kendrick & paul london.kendricks also said few other wrestlers in wwe at that time fucked her too but only names he said was him and batista he didnt reveal the rest.

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
Didn't trish used to be thicker? And the brown hair is throwin me off too.
To everyone saying cena won't be heel. Oh he will. Give it time. I think its gonna be a year away before that happens tho since him and rock are headlining entertainmentmania next year.
Morrison is a waste of space, trade him for kurt angle.

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
yeah kendrick fucked he said he did and also basically said morrison is a lame outside the ring and melina fuck other dudes right inf front of him. its on a shoot interview with kendrick & paul london.kendricks also said few other wrestlers in wwe at that time fucked her too but only names he said was him and batista he didnt reveal the rest.
Morrison seem like one of them square niggas that cry after sum good pussu lo
He probably don't even beat it up. "Nah baby, I wanna make love to u, ill be gentle." Lol

Feb 8, 2003
this the interview shit was funny as fuck i havent seen it in a year bc that xtreme site got shut down and i didnt have this on my new pc. shit funny as fuck and worth the watch though if yall can get hands on it.

Feb 8, 2003
Didn't trish used to be thicker? And the brown hair is throwin me off too.
To everyone saying cena won't be heel. Oh he will. Give it time. I think its gonna be a year away before that happens tho since him and rock are headlining entertainmentmania next year.
Morrison is a waste of space, trade him for kurt angle.
yeah trish was thicker. she had her fake titties removed and lost her ass after she retired

Feb 8, 2003
Beth phoenix is beautiful to me. Id shock her and kill that shit lol
Only thing I like about melina is when she do the splits.
yeah beth is sexy as fuck i saw her in person. she looks bigger on tv for some reason. shes tonned and all but not chyna looking. another thing about melina is she has alot acne on her face