Ras Kass Response To Game VIDEO

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

PGBD

Sicc OG
Nov 10, 2004
That wasn't too intimidating. In fact, it was almost laughable. Who were those adolescents with him? It looked like the type of motley crew you would come across in a holding cell at a juvenile hall or maybe a high school classroom during detention. Come on Mr. Kass where are your C Arsonists?

As an aside, I'm new to that youtube site and so far I've learned that too many people are trying to earn stripes on the internet, too many non-affiliated people are learning about affiliated stuff, and last but not least, if you're not black, hispanic or polynesian you look like an absolute clown doing all that gang banging shit. So, to sum it up, I'll just stick to watching the music videos.

Welcome back Kotter!

PGBD

Sicc OG
Nov 10, 2004
I think Mr. Kass may have gotten violated while in the pen cuz he's coming off a little Twanish to me.

"Now your name is just twan"

Feb 5, 2005

ALREADY BEEN POST'D...

LMAO @ "WE'RE DEMONz", ERYTIME I HEAR DAT I CANT STOP LAFF'N...

LASS I CHEK'D RAS/BLUE DAVINCI ARE CONNECT'D...

AN GAME DONT WANT IT WIT THEM BMF NIGGAz...

- GEEzUz

Apr 25, 2002
wtf was that all bout...if ras kass bout that beef he need to go handle that shit and stop publisizin they beef on wax and videos. ras could spit though thats too bad they beefin.