Ras Kass is King of the West!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 27, 2006
EAZY-E IS THE KING OF THE WEST..... OTHERWISE U WOULD HAVE NO "GAME, DRE, SNOOP, CUBE, MAC10, WC.... NONE OF THEM NIGGAZ - I DONT GIVE A DAM WHAT NOBODY SAY, U COULD BE THE TIGHTEST RAPPER/ OR BEAT MAKER ON EARTH BUT IF U AINT GOT A BUSINESS MIND OR FINANCIAL BUDGET BEHIND U......... UR WORTHLESS

AND THATS EXACTLY WHAT ALL THEM NIGGAZ WAS.... WORTHLESS!!!!!
UNTIL EAZY SAID (O.K. WE REALLY GOT SOMETHIN WIT THIS MUSIC SHIT SO IMMA SPEND ALL MY DOPE MONEY, GET US IN THIS STUDIO, WE GUNNA TAKE OUR TAPES TO ALL THESE SWAPMEETS AND SELL'EM, LINK UP WIT A WHITE MAN NAMED JERRY HELLER, FORM RUTHLESS RECORDS AND BECOME LEGENDS....(PERIOD)

IF IT WASNT FOR HIM DOIN THAT.... ALL THEM NIGGAZ WOULDA STAYED STUCC IN LA WIT NO WAY TO GET EXPOSURE.....

Apr 12, 2005
www.freeloadmp3.com
You know for one rajdawg I absolutely....Disagree.....there were others paving the way before hand,and around the same time there were others like King T,C.M.W,they all had deals about same time..Its just the N.W.A albums hit the streets first...but there were singles by king t,toddy t,mixmaster spade being spun at house parties around 86.Now eazy was more business minded then the list but..who is to say how drastic the effect wouldve been without him....Sure we may not have known some groups as we know them today..but we may also be misiing what couldve been.....again..Im not here to say Im right and your wrong....but......IM RIGHT

Dec 14, 2005
www.raskass-central.com
Ras means as far as mic skills go he is king of the west... btw..Ras is stuck in litigation with his record company..and is near the end of that, then he will resign with a major..this is why he puts out so many mixtapes right now..its a waiting game till his court shit is done..thats just how it is right now..

Mar 27, 2006
50cal said:
You know for one rajdawg I absolutely....Disagree.....there were others paving the way before hand,and around the same time there were others like King T,C.M.W,they all had deals about same time..Its just the N.W.A albums hit the streets first...but there were singles by king t,toddy t,mixmaster spade being spun at house parties around 86.Now eazy was more business minded then the list but..who is to say how drastic the effect wouldve been without him....Sure we may not have known some groups as we know them today..but we may also be misiing what couldve been.....again..Im not here to say Im right and your wrong....but......IM RIGHT
yea, I know about allat shit.... as a matter of fact Toddy T is where I got my name "The Battleram".... but come on now, who gives a fucc about a house party nigga.... for1, Like I said a house party aint got shit to do wita business mind and financial baccing - that goes bacc to what I was talkin about in the beginnin', they're all pioneers lyrically in my eyes but Im sorry to say, THEY'RE WORTHLESS NIGGA..... CUZ COMPTON BLEW UP AND THEM NIGGAZ STILL DIDNT GET NO SHINE IN THE MIDST OF ALL THAT PUBLICITY..... NOBODY GAVE A SHIT ABOUT THEM BUT PEOPLE LIKE ME & U AND AFEW OTHERS WHO KNEW WHAT THEY WAS CAPABLE OF......
NEVER HAPPENNED.... EVER - THEM NIGGAZ OLD AND GREY.... AND MIX MASTER SPADE (RIP)

for2 NWA are the ones who had to fight for the whole explicit content thang.... they faught hard - for niggaz like me and other CURRENT westcoast rapper to be able to say what the fucc we wanna say..... we aint gotta fight or justify why we spit what we spit bcuz it was already done by who? king t? toddy t? NIGGA TO DA MUTHAFUCCIN PLEEZE
GET THE FUCC OUTTA HERE WIT THAT SHIT........

SO..... KINGT IS KING OF THE WEST? DRE DROP KINGT OFF AFTERMATH CUZ HE DIDNT SELL NO RECORDS NIGGA... LOL! HAHAHAHA SO WHAT U SAYIN MMSPADE RIP) IS KING OF THE WEST? I CONSIDER SNOOP A CRUMB OFF THE NWA LEGACY'S TABLE AND EVEN HE HAD TO REACH BACC AND FEATURE MMSPADE ON THAT EASTSIDAZ OR WAS IT DOGGY'S ANGELS ALBUM?...... anyway, NOBODY NOTICED!
SO U SAY TODDYT IS KING OF THE WEST? HAHAHAHAH U CANT EVEN SHOW ME NOBODY UNDER THE AGE OF 30 WHO CAN TELL ME THEY KNOW WHO THE FUCC TODDYT IS..... I ONLY KNOW CUZ I GREW UP FAST, AND MUSIC HAS MADE MY WORLD GO ROUND SENCE BIRTH.....

SO LIKE I SAID EAZYE KING OF THE WEST NIGGA (PERIOD)
ONLY OTHER NIGGA COULD BE CONSIDERED IS ICET, BUT HE LOOSES IT CUZ HE DONT ATTRACT PEOPLE WIT HIS MATERIAL.... RHYME PAYS WAS A CLASSIC, THE POWER WAS CLASSIC, THE ICEBERG WAS CLASSIC..... EVER THING AFTER THAT WAS WHACC, ROCCBANDS AND SHIT THIS NIGGA LOST IT....IF IT WASNT FOR ALL THEM MOVIES, THAT MAN A BE BROKE....

EAZYE IS THE KING OF THE WEST NIGGA.... IM DONE TALKIN

Apr 12, 2005
www.freeloadmp3.com
Mister Lepht said:
im the king of West Covina..lets not forget that..
Im already knowing homie.

Ras Kass= best rapper alive
yes he is definatley one of the best if not best rappers on the westcoast...but he hasnt made any westcoast classics like southeast619ray said....I have rass kass albums including soul on ice...and Its a classic to me...but I still beleive you cant be a king of nothing without your people backing you.....he needs a well selling album and intodays superhypghy/fruityloops world being a lyricist aint a good thang..you have to literally dumb things down and make it simple like nursery rhymes for these test tube babies to understand.

May 2, 2003
www.myspace.com
50cal said:
.... a well selling album and intodays superhypghy/fruityloops world being a lyricist aint a good thang..you have to literally dumb things down and make it simple like nursery rhymes for these test tube babies to understand.

some of the realest shit ive ever heard!!!!^^^