RAPPIN 4TAY -RETURN OF THE PLAYAZ CLUB 07

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
WWW.ASSASSINMUSIC.COM
I'm proud to announce as the Executive Producer for LIFERDEF to welcome Anthony Forte ~4TAY to our lable.I'm known as 4Tay's Disc Jockey on the new album and Executive Producer the cd will be due out in 07 and we are proud to have a legend on board with DJ KING ASSASSIN as we will finish the album within the following months for an 07 release on LIFERDEF.

RAPPIN 4TAY-RETURN OF THE PLAYAZ CLUB
Produced By DJ KING ASSASSIN
Due Out Early 07.........................

Dec 3, 2004
www.ap9online.com
4tay has had his problems in the past but has paid his debt to society and for cats to talk shit when u dont personally know the man aint cool. 4tay is one of the biggest legends in bay area history and was tupac's favorite rapper. he's a platinum artist and one of the nicest guys in all of hip hop. talkin shit about him aint cool. he's the type of cat that would do anything for his homies.

Apr 25, 2002
WWW.ASSASSINMUSIC.COM
@DopeboyFresh he did his time he's finer than wine and to top it off Liferdef is pure uncut dope to fiends of music pure quality if there is any thing to fiend on~ fiend 4 this.4 is back!
@Jboy~ Yes, we are revamping the national bay area's platinmun anthem!

Dec 20, 2003
dj pimp said:
yo daddy rich, you were on the phone with me and 4tay on 3 way calling when he played us half his new album. tell these cats how dope 4tay still is. that guy has some serious heat.
yeah man fasho he was playin sum heated jointz cant wait for the album we chopped it real quick at the bars summit 4 Tay still got it 100

May 15, 2004
WWW.MYSPACE.COM
4 tay is a legend....I can't wait to hear his new record especially with some assassin production I'm tryin to tell yall quit sleepin on my dude assassin on the boards he got lava in them fingertips....He produces real music not the casio keyboard sounding shit thats so popular these days....There will be some assassin tracks on the new Na$ty Nate record "Supply & Demand" droppin early 07

Aug 24, 2006
tupacs favorite rapper NIGGA DAS SAYING SOMEWN I MAY BE DRUNK RIGHT BUT THATS TREAL... 4tay IS THE SHIT AND ITS A HATE IT OR LOVE IT TREEEEEEAL TALK. SUPPORTHJ THE BAY