Rappin' 4Tay’s Daughter Found Without Media!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 22, 2002
The daughter of Bay Area’s Rappin’ 4Tay is safe at home after being missing for two weeks. However, the community is outraged by the media’s lack of support. Crucial in the search, rapper James Bailey, aka Stomp Down, enlisted 2,000 kids from The United Players organization to put up flyers, search neighborhoods, and spread the word. Bailey explained that the local media were non-responsive to requests for coverage, including radio station KMEL. “KMEL didn’t take time out to see what the situation was...the local news did not lift a hand…they do not care about the welfare of African American children in the Bay Area.”

Shirley Goins, executive director of California’s National Center for Missing and Exploited Children added “I think as members of the community [the media] have a great responsibility…every child that’s away from a place where they are not protected by parents are [victims].”

The girl, unharmed, returned home after spending two weeks in Berkeley, CA

Source: TheSource.com

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
i'm 99.9% sure it wasn't rappen 4 tay

"Young Tay" or whatever his name is from YBB, for some reason its not poppen in my head his name, and i own the fucken album... shit don't do drugs kidz

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
nevermind thats different shit, sorry i need to get up with up to date local news... thats some foul shit...

fuck Race! thats a kid missing, and media should blow that outa perportion tell they find them

May 4, 2002
it was YOUNG LAY.....the finally found his son after 6 or so years...alot of yall probably dont remeber but they had the story on unsolved mysteries a few years back.....all i know is thats a beautiful thing...the only fucked up thing is Lay is in jail for armed robbery for a minute.........

Oct 26, 2002
yea young lay's kid was kidnapped and his sons mother was murded 6 years ago bu sum stoopid bitch

and they just found them like 3 weeks ago

but the media did deal with this, i think the 1st guy is thinking of sumthing else i hadnt heard of