RAPPIN 4 TAY

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 13, 2003
HIS ANYBODY STILL FEELING THAT SONG OFF OF RAPPING 4 TAY ALBUM OFF PAROLE. SONG IS (STILL FUCKING WITH MY FOLKS) WHICH FEATURES T.LOWE D.MOE AND OTHER RAP ARTIST'Z. MAYN THAT SONG IS STILL HEATING I TROW IT IN TODAY IN MY CAR AND I HAD THAT ON REPEAT ALL DAY LONG. THAT SONG HIS BEYONG IT TIME.

O

Out On Bail SFC

that song is tight and anthony forte is one cool ass nigga. he's got jokes. 4-tay has been puttin it down for the bay since the start.

Feb 19, 2003
Classic CD. Not only is that probably 4-Tay's best CD period, it came out during what was a great year for Bay Area Rap in general. I still bump that CD and many others from '96 a lot. PEACE!

May 18, 2002
4-Tay has some dead classic shit...

I'll be around... paid my dues... all that positive, thoughtful shit that didn't glorify the gangsta element.

That was the shit.

O

Out On Bail SFC

hey, i'm tired of u and musty saying i'm truazn. i highly doubt u know that nigga though. Have yall niggas ever heard me talk about some east coast shit? do i spell shit wrong in every post like truazn? I love e-40 and could tell u pretty much anything about san francisco rap unlike that nigga. I got a fuckin education unlike that dumbass nigga. keep my name out ya mouth bitch and quit mentioning me. yall niggas is real hard sitting behind that computer though.