Rapper Gangstarr dying of Aids Related Muliple Myeloma

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 10, 2009
Unlike many streetwalkers, this one is known.

She hooked up with an abusive pimp, he had a stable of 20 women.

She started working the stroll, turning tricks in backseats, hotel rooms, outdoors in the bushes (if necessary) and she satisfied men in private (nightclub) rooms. Nothing was below her.

Her motto: "I got to feed them babies!"

She became associated with a rich trick and indirectly got a windfall of money (7 figures). Her pimp beat her ass and took the money.

Around this time, she started dating a respectable rapper (on the low) who was well liked and admired in the industry for being a nice guy. His friends warned him to stay away from her because of her (nasty) reputation but he didn't listen and became one of her top customers.

He started hitting it raw dog.

They eventually broke up.

Sadly, he would die. He wasn't even that old.

Cause of death is listed as one thing but according to sources, he "may or may not" have contracted AIDS from the happy hooker because unconfirmed rumors are circulating that she may be a carrier.

Is this the reason a murder attempt (by an angry john) was made on her life and she's in seclusion?

Allegedly, the Health Department has been contacted.

Who's the deceased rapper?

http://www.jrnlappliedresearch.com/articles/Vol5Iss2/Saif Myeloma.pdf

Feb 11, 2006
Unlike many streetwalkers, this one is known.

She hooked up with an abusive pimp, he had a stable of 20 women.

She started working the stroll, turning tricks in backseats, hotel rooms, outdoors in the bushes (if necessary) and she satisfied men in private (nightclub) rooms. Nothing was below her.

She became associated with a rich trick and indirectly got a windfall of money (7 figures). Her pimp beat her ass and took the money.

Around this time, she started dating a respectable rapper (on the low) who was well liked and admired in the industry for being a nice guy. His friends warned him to stay away from her because of her (nasty) reputation but he didn't listen and became one of her top customers.

He started hitting it raw dog.

They eventually broke up.

Sadly, he would die. He wasn't even that old.

Cause of death is listed as one thing but according to sources, he "may or may not" have contracted AIDS from the happy hooker because unconfirmed rumors are circulating that she may be a carrier.

Is this the reason a murder attempt (by an angry john) was made on her life and she's in seclusion?

Allegedly, the Health Department has been contacted.

Who's the deceased rapper?

http://www.jrnlappliedresearch.com/articles/Vol5Iss2/Saif Myeloma.pdf
wut?

LISICKI

rosecityplaya
Dec 9, 2005

my favorite part

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
So I googled this and a dude who was in gang Starr apparently died of aids and was gay. I always thought gang Starr was one dude. I never listened to them cuz I thought their name was gay.

Props: 94509
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
So I googled this and a dude who was in gang Starr apparently died of aids and was gay. I always thought gang Starr was one dude. I never listened to them cuz I thought their name was gay.
lol no, that gay shit was a retarded rumor started at the end of his life because Guru's current DJ at the time seemed a little fruity

Guru didn't die of aids, he died of myeloma which is a cancer in your blood that is completely unrelated to aids or hiv