rapper emmaculate?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 21, 2005
whats up with that whiteboy emmaculate from the southside of san ho? is he still rapping? i saw his name in that CD of darkroomfamilia. surprising that hes still flowing. I got that CD of his from way back. him and china are on a tract together. The lyrics go, "its a crooked game- you might get jacked for your scratch, its a crooked game- you dont wanna see me ballin" and it also goes...."san jose is the town where we f* hoes and get faded"..."doing my thug forshizzle my nizzle like that n***A killa tay- i stay fitted up- spit venom like a kobra"..."

" theres also on the same of emmaculate CD a tight rapper that rapps about the southside". it goes....you from the west you know we the best b, northern killa kali put it on the map g, southside san jose from the bay dont hate cuz im from that golden state..."

Oct 21, 2005
i remember ALLLLLLLOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG time ago that wild 94.9 mixed that song by cutting a segment from it and put the "southside san jose" part in a comercial. There was alot of controversy with that- because eastsiders were calling the station dissing that portion. Emaculate had this one homeboy, "TIDO" whos a DJ for 94.9 hook him up with 94.9 for a while. Emaculate used too hang out with :gangsta preacher originally from frisco, young turk a.k.a robin, chyina, the wicked assasin and soforth.

Oct 21, 2005
shut the fuck up. thats some stupid ass logo you got- it looks just like your mom. your the weirdo one who posted on the westcoast mafia thread that, "your a net banger". Your a nerd and a square- you hypocritical bitch. Wannabe gangster. You have posted 1,866 posts- whos the antisocial nerd- who stares at the computer screen- and dosent have any friends? Get a life- cyber net banger geek. Square.

May 23, 2005
lol @ the trademark...I guess its smart though...But that name is so different I dont think you were in jeapordy of someone snatching it from you

Back on topic, can we get a sample of emmaculates music? Sounds sick since im from san ho too