Rapper E iz on his NW swag so this is wat i think portland needs.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 28, 2007
i just saw the Im So Hood remix video and thats wat i think the town iz missin...we need like 5-8 real portland MC's(sum household names)sum new rookies ta get together and make a Portland Classic. thats wat it comes down to when real niggas make great music and stop hating one another over bitch shit yadimean if ya feel me lets make this happen so all you smart people who know wat u doin wit a camera and all you niggas that can write ya life like i that would be wats up holla at ya boi and HAPPY NEW YEARS TO MY REAL NIGGAS ITS 08 keep this year sucka free and its the NW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Rapper E

www.myspace.com/RapperEmusicc
www.myspace.com/Rapisectasy
[email protected]

Jazzo

Master of Debauchery
Aug 18, 2003
Off the Grid
i just saw the Im So Hood remix video and thats wat i think the town iz missin...we need like 5-8 real portland MC's(sum household names)sum new rookies ta get together and make a Portland Classic. thats wat it comes down to when real niggas make great music and stop hating one another over bitch shit yadimean if ya feel me lets make this happen so all you smart people who know wat u doin wit a camera and all you niggas that can write ya life like i that would be wats up holla at ya boi and HAPPY NEW YEARS TO MY REAL NIGGAS ITS 08 keep this year sucka free and its the NW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Rapper E

www.myspace.com/RapperEmusicc
www.myspace.com/Rapisectasy
[email protected]
Right on playa, make it happen! Fuck the square ass haters, snitches, and sucka blades!