rapbay.com....mac dre pendant

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 12, 2003
TRAJIK1 said:
I THINK THEY NEED TO STOP TRYING TO MAKE MONEY OF MD
Folks need to stop making money offa him already.

It don't look like him but they'll still charge for it, pretty fucked up. Let him live through his music, aint nobody doing Dre justice just slapping his face on every piece of crap they can think of.

Dec 4, 2006
10 thousand hyphy kids & grown males from the bay area down to San Jo will be throwing up their T's and showing off their fake MD medallion....

May 9, 2006
i really dont understand how md's "people" can keep sellin that fuckin stamp on EVERYTHING....theres a point where its just disrespect.....

i mean if he wrote it in his WILL he wants his name sold on everything till it wont sell no more then thats all good but thizz needs to speak up and let it be known cuz recycled tracks and mac dre nic-nacks dont make me spend my money.....

Aug 8, 2004
roprchokr said:
but thizz needs to speak up and let it be known cuz recycled tracks and mac dre nic-nacks dont make me spend my money.....
Why would thizz speak up when they are the ones raping the man for everything they can. I mean, Im sure he wouldnt trip knowing just his name alone is allowing his folkz to make good money, but they should at least be doing it with sum class.