Rap In 40 Years

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Psilo707

Complete O.G.
Jun 25, 2002
Gimcheon, South Korea
www.seoulhunter.com
What do you all think rap music will be like in 40 years??

Will the mainstream bullshit keep be going on like P.Diddy and Ja Rule? Or will the huge following of people slowly get bored of that?

What about our favorites - When E-40 and Too Short are over 70 years old. Will they still be alive and will their kids (if they have any - all bay area artists I mean - those 2 were just examples) be tearing up the mic? Will you be listening to the oldies such as Brotha Lynch Hung and Andre Nickatina? LOL..

I personally think the entire music industry will be so different, with more "futuristic" soundin' music going on all over, and this may reflect on the beats of hip hop music. I mean, rap has only been around in a "true" sense for only about 16 years. How many more years can we go through before the Beats and Rhythms of our songs start to sound the same? Is there really an unlimited supply of different sounds? Know what I mean?...

Whatchu think?

$ic K

Sicc OG
Aug 27, 2002
www.myspace.com
i caent even call it, but i got this feelin' that lots of the current rappers will still be goin' until they cant atleast...talk anymore heh

i got faith in all the sic ass mofuckas out there right now, all the cats that put it down real and spit shit that makes us drool, KEEP HUSTLIN' them REKERDZ n TAPEZ

i also would like to see a lot of the current artists to have kids grow up to be just as good as them, knockin' just like there moms n pops did.

one of these days ill be up in that mixx to, i just need to get off my lazy ass and start tryin, but shit man i dunno