Rap City Oakland SERIES! today!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 18, 2005
i only saw the last 10 mins.... was i the only one shocked actually hearing "the bay, mac dre, mistah fab, goin dumb, hyphy, etc." on BET or even on tv for that matter??? i dnt think too short was the best person to break game down over a show like the bassment but fuck it. as long as it's positive for the bay i'm down.

Jan 5, 2006
KillaKali said:
i only saw the last 10 mins.... was i the only one shocked actually hearing "the bay, mac dre, mistah fab, goin dumb, hyphy, etc." on BET or even on tv for that matter??? i dnt think too short was the best person to break game down over a show like the bassment but fuck it. as long as it's positive for the bay i'm down.

i think too short was better than almost anyone else to tell people about the bay cuz hes been around and seen all that happend with bay music over the years.....

Nov 16, 2005
that's offf the hooooook. damnn i'm surprised. bout' time!!

hahaha whats up with the dude in those glasses from your cell pic?? hella random guy

yee

Sicc OG
Oct 1, 2005
jSoong said:
that's offf the hooooook. damnn i'm surprised. bout' time!!

hahaha whats up with the dude in those glasses from your cell pic?? hella random guy
haha naw that aint no random guy thats dood from DIGITAL UNDERGROUND

Mar 21, 2005
^There was no audience, just a weak ass dj, that small host dude, and short dog himself. It was aiight, all i saw was alot of digital underground, old too short, and pac videos. Short kept it real tho, it was dope finally seein the bay on the tele again! i was peepin' mtv2 and they were playin some old 40 videos, TBIB beotch!