Randy Orton Interview

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 25, 2002
Randy Orton gave an interview to 98 KUPD Arizona Real Rock yesterday and discussed several topics. They talked about who was dating who after Orton said he could name ten guys who had hooked up with Kelly Kelly. Orton revealed that Dolph Ziggler has hooked up with Kelly and that Miz was dating Maryse. He also talked about the night he overdosed on drugs and his wife saved him (which will be thoroughly covered in his new DVD that will be coming out soon.)

He also threw Rock under the bus again like he did before WrestleMania and explained how John Laurinaitis (head of WWE Talent Relations) came to him and said Vince was mad about his comments and he should refrain from making anymore. The interview is chaotic at times, but well worth the listen. You can get the whole interview here.

Orton puts over John Cena as a great talker, but a suspect wrestler. He also buries Mark Henry and Great Khali for their in ring skills. The interview is shocking at times with how candid Orton is. He's very laid back and shooting from the hip, and it leads to a couple of "Did he really just say that?" moments

May 24, 2002
Cena is fantastic on the mic. He made the rock his bitch during their promo exchanges.

However.... Rocks old promos were better than anything Cena has ever done.

Feb 17, 2009
www.twitter.com
I've always liked Randy, good interview.

I do disagree on Cena being better than The Rock on the mic. That couldn't be farther from the truth, even though Cena is good.

As long as Hornswoggle didn't smash Kelly, she's still a fav of mine.

Interesting to see what type of flack he'll receive from this.

I've been reading his Twitter:

RandyOrton
Yesterday I got caught up in a live radio interview and brought Kelly's personal life into it. It was completely uncalled for.

Yesterday I put my foot in my mouth and I need to try my best to make it right. I owe Kelly K an apology.

Kelly I hope one day you can forgive me. I do however understand if that doesn't happen.

RealKellyKelly
“@ddlovato: Most of the time when people judge you, they have more problems than you do themselves....”

Hope she doesn't beat him in a title for title match.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
anyone have the audio for this? I listen to the morning siccness on KUPD almost every morning but it came on before my commute to work and i missed it. Maybe Orton will drop the belt to Christian at money in the bank for punishment.