Random Talk But Legit ..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 25, 2006
First I want to start off by saying everybody around here where I live by now has heard of Tech N9ne ever since Everready came out on November 7th, and every high school girl at any high school here in my town has Caribou Lou set as their ring tone so there has certainly been a large improvement on the
" Tech Awareness Scale " around here then there was say 5 months ago.

Just thought I'd share that because I don't know about anyone else on this site but I get a good feeling and vibe when other people are talking to me about Tech saying this and that about how "Crazy" and "Good At Rapping" he is.

Like I said about 5 months ago it would have been a much more different story and you would have people saying that among their top favorite Tech song's might be those such as Imma Playa, Imma Tell, Slacker, Etc, but now Im hearing more song titles that I as an educated and loyal Tech N9ne fan, would be more comfortable with calling some of "His Best Work." Peope are starting to research Tech and look into him, when can I see him in concert, where can I buy his cd's at, he gotta website?

I tell them, "Fuck yes he has a website and while your there check out the forum too, you can buy his cd's here or buy them there, order them at this place, burn one for your bitch and her sister too, anything, just listen to this cat because he's sick as it get's and i shit you not on that argument.

May sound confusing but the bottom line is, where I reside, people are getting to know THE REAL TECH N9NE and ALL of his tracks, not just some. People mad asking me for old cuts of his that I know, so I may send them a classic I really enjoy, or maybe a song or two of his off my ipod that I know they havn't heard. Just shit like that. I showed some guys Tech's verse in "Terror" and they about fliped on how dope it was, so little times like these where people get exposed to material of his thats new to them, I feel like that's progress.

I hope this continue's for awhile to come because it's been long overdue.

Oh yeah and I always wondered where the hell the idea for "That Owl" came from but then the other day when I was about 2-4 bowls deep and browsing around my collection, I heard a statement about it in a verse on "Relish" so that somewhat tripped me out and made me think ahead to Everready and if possibly the mention in "Relish" was the same topic that was being spoke about in "That Owl".

Sorry to come with this random talk ..

-J

Jimmi_Bones

Anghellic Original
Jun 11, 2005
West Des Moines, IA
I DJ with some guys and we always throw Bout Ta Bubble on at some point during the night and if they dont know it by the 3rd verse you can hear ppl yelling Bout Ta Bubble Bout Ta Bubble....and every single gig people will come up and ask what that was and who it was by

Jimmi_Bones

Anghellic Original
Jun 11, 2005
West Des Moines, IA
I DJ with some guys and we always throw Bout Ta Bubble on at some point during the night and if they dont know it by the 3rd verse you can hear ppl yelling Bout Ta Bubble Bout Ta Bubble....and every single gig people will come up and ask what that was and who it was by

Feb 17, 2006
damn thats good to hear, where you reside? all my friends are diggin it, not deep but just to bump at a party. But aint no way in hell am i hearin it from ppl i havent mentioned it to. if it aint mainstream, it AINT going down.....i crack myself up...