Random Album/Song upload thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
I'm not gonna post the cover to this because I still have no idea how they got all these awesome bands/singers on this, but it's pretty good...

The Twilight Saga: New Moon Soundtrack

1. Death Cab For Cutie – Meet Me On The Equinox
2. Band Of Skulls – Friends
3. Thom Yorke – Hearing Damage
4. Lykke Li – Possibility
5. The Killers – A White Demon Love Song
6. Anya Marina – Satellite Heart
7. Muse – I Belong To You (New Moon Remix)
8. Bon Iver & St. Vincent – Roslyn
9. Black Rebel Motorcycle Club – Done All Wrong
10. Hurricane Bells – Monsters
11. Sea Wolf – The Violet Hour
12. OK Go – Shooting The Moon
13. Grizzly Bear – Slow Life
14. Editors – No Sound But The Wind
15. Alexandre Desplat – New Moon (The Meadow)
Slow Life is such a great song.

The song is actually Victoria Legrand of Beach House singing lead and Ed doing the chorus and harmonizing. They should do a duets album together with the rest of Grizzly Bear as the backing band. That would be awesome.

Elemenno

F.W.A.H.R.L.D.
Feb 28, 2009

One of my favorite albums ever. Haven't gotten around to listening to his new one yet. What are your thoughts about it?
Well its Daniel Johnston with a band and good recording but something about the lo-fi, rough guitar and piano, is what makes a good Daniel Johnston album. I'd still check it out if i where you. I like the song Queenie the Doggie cuz it has this warped child like sound to it.

But no where near as good as Yip Jump

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Yeah. i'm feelin the album too. The stuff he does with BBQ has a lot more punk influence compared to the shrines
Yeah, I like all of King Khan's stuff though personally. Their (Khan and Mark Sultan aka BBQ) album with Black Lips as The Almighty Defenders is really good too.

You should check out Mark's album The Sultanic Verses if you haven't yet. I think it came out in 2006 or 2007.

http://www.mediafire.com/?eummzxz4nbp