Random Album/Song upload thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
I don't care for Horse the Band at all really but that album cover is hilarious.

Anyways, not going to do my usual write up like I do because I know a few people on here are already fans so I'll just say this album is great. I like it more then Help which they released earlier this year but the two albums are pretty different sounding and both are worth picking up. One of my favorite bands out these days.

Thee Oh Sees - Dog Poison

http://www.mediafire.com/?mqwtjjmmyzg

Myspace:
http://www.myspace.com/ohsees

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Karen O and the Kids - Where the Wild Things Are OST

Shock Mountain blogspot said:
If I had to choose my favorite children’s book, it would be a tie between Where The Wild Things Are and The Giving Tree. When I first heard that Spike Jonze would be directing a live action film, my interest was piqued. When I saw the trailer for the first time, I got goosebumps all over my arm. A few weeks later, I read on Pitchfork that Spike Jonze had enlisted Karen O of Yeah Yeah Yeahs to compose music for the film and that she had used her extensive connections in the underground music community to enlist a rag-tag group of musicians, which includes members of Deerhunter, Liars, Yeah Yeah Yeahs, and an untrained children’s choir, among others. The resulting 14 tracks compose what is likely to be the slow-burner of the year. The unexpected or half forgotten album that drops early 4th quarter and snags best of lists across the blogosphere at the end of the year. I say this not because of the reputable artists behind the project, but because it’s one of the few albums of the year that has a clear and organic flow. If you weren’t already dying to see this movie on October 16th, you are now.
http://www.mediafire.com/?rvn2mgjzgn2

Sounds like an interesting soundtrack. I'm downloading it now myself.

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
not a big lo fi fan but some of the melodies are pretty cool. In other news...

The Fall of Troy- In the Unlikely Event
Leak. Mirror

1. Panic Attack!
2. Straight-Jacket Keelhauled
3. Battleship Graveyard
4. A Classic Case of Transference
5. Single
6. Empty the Clip, the King Has Been Slain, Long Live the Queen!
7. People and Their Lives
8. Dirty Pillow Talk
9. Nobody's Perfect
10. Webs
11. Walk of Fame
12. Nature Vs. Nurture

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Yeah, I'm going to def. give it a lot more time to soak and really listen to it but something about it I didn't care for at all but really can't put my finger on what it is right now. That might be it though. Honestly, I think I liked them the most when they were more "screamy."

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
Omar Rodriguez Lopez- Xenophanes
Came out today. Experimental/Progressive

1. Azoemia - 2:49
2. Mundo De Ciegos - 4:01
3. Ojo Al Cristo De Plata - 7:06
4. Amanita Virosa - 3:15
5. Sangrando Detrás De Los Ojos - 2:04