RAN INTO SICCMADE TONIGHT

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LIM

Sicc OG
Sep 4, 2002
Msane ran into siccmade tonight it was cos and a couple of other niggaz in the car....
I was on he phone wit MSANE he told me he was gonna call me bacc didnt even tell me that siccmade jus pulled up....I would of flew there like a cat out of hell...
I guess he was at the liq store....he said that c.o.s walked up and MSANE said I jus got off the phone wit my nigga c-lim then cos was like man I aint got no problem wit c-lim or you msane I jus think its kind of fucc'd up how niggaz talking dirt on niggas names to come up msane said everything I said aBout yo homie (LYNCH)is true...and to keep it real since hes your homie you should ce tryna ce me about somthin right now you got yo niggaz wit you..then he said cos was like im not even trip'n off all of that ol shit let me get your number M sane so we holler over the phone...lol...BLAhahahahahhhhhhah
HE SAID THAT cos said his album is done and he about to bubble then msane told him loki said the same shit and he only sold 1200..

loki my wit it though ima leave him out
i love loki...
But I told msane damn why didnt you tell me that siccmade pulled up I would of flew up there on my mamma....he was like I wasnt even thinking about it...I was like fucc!

ima catch one of them nigga...
.....msane was like they wasnt looking to funk......hmm......cos coo and all but ima have to make an example out of one these cats......real chop......catch yawll around....c-lim

N

Napalm

Fucc it. E-Lim you gonna battle or not I keep tryin to get at you and you dont answer I know I flow better folks. Get at me. I aint scared.

SICCMADE 4 LIFE
NAPALM

LIM

Sicc OG
Sep 4, 2002
@napalm

will you leave me alone..if I do geesh

here

this is called gaypalm

you a fag you like it in the A punk and when you jacc off you like to use the gaypalm
you came on my cd cover you a c-lim luver
your mane wanted n-gang dic but we didnt fucc her
cuzz your a dirty dicc nogga that goes both ways fucc you and da robber ya both gay
both say my name say my name like destinies child sexing each other...off extasy NOW! what
im excilent, styles so hot I scorch niggaz
you dork niggaz will get yo stlyes torchd nigga
short nigga stand on yo tippy toes and succ my dicc you'll never write somthin tight as fucc like this
you aint da bomb napalm your a fire craccer
you craccd it off now my fires at cha
fire bacc cuzz......c-lim
:devious:

N

Napalm

ELIMINATED BY NAPALM

Lyrically slay you from within/
My words are like the Ebola Virus eatin through ya skin/
E-lim chances Slim that you will spit again/
After this verse youll bury ya raps in a hurse/
Disperse like my gat burst the First to flip/
On a fake ass crip tryin to rip/
And the last to spit with ya bitch in the trunk of my whip/
Screaming and cryin takin her on that devish trip/
This manaic is back in ya like a dick in ya ass crack/
Smack ya 6 fold Iam bold when I flip a rhyme/
This time youll shut up and fold like ya learned pantamime/
Caught in the Box ya bitch loves to succ my dicc with pop rocks/
And says Napalm you burnin blocks with the words you disperse/
I put E-lim on the street in a dress, High heels, and a purse/
Get my money or shit will get worse/
Wanna be Napalm you need ass balm since you been fucced so much/
You couldnt go gold if you were KIng mIdas and had the touch/
Clutch The Pistol bullets whistle like a amex missle/
Heard ya momma is missing/
Found her body mutilated and sizzling/
You try to rip hard but ya just fizzling/
My girl chopped ya mommas body with the shottie/
Ya say ya got me no cause Iam the mortician in the E-lim autopsy/
So now you been Eliminated food for my pits/
Have you runnin like the shits/
When Napalm Spits E-lim calls it Quits.......

NAPALM

K

katfish

napalm be havin sum lyricz... cummm on Lim. I know you gott better skillz then that

LIM

Sicc OG
Sep 4, 2002
@gaypalm

you been waiting hella long to write some shit
rip'n....you been rehearsing 4 about a month wit dat ol gay ass shit...nigga my shits off the dome you mark ass suasage.....the only thing I felt was that part when you said.."you'll have me run'n like the shits....cesides that im in the studio wit my shit geting paid while you in the flows
forum rapp'n 4 free...you'll never bubble

your like da robber steeling flows from other message board forum put'n shit together like a combination pizza "i steel some of this some a dat".....im original thin crust poisoned
pizza...cuzz you can eat meet......

another one bites the dust.....lil ol bitch

:devious: lim

Sicc OG
Sep 12, 2002
Re: OH

LIM said:
so yawll puppies gonna gang up on me..huh

well

FUCC ALL YAWLL BITCHES....SICCMADE KILLA!!!

:devious: LIM
i smell a lot a pussy and it aint supposes to no bitches in here.

what's craccalatin' with that?

Jul 6, 2002
Re: @napalm

LIM said:
will you leave me alone..if I do geesh
:devious:
NO SHIT, Im tired of seeing this fool following you around the WHOLE board posting everywhere you do, Wanna Battle, huh, do you well come on then. What the fuck, does he got some kind of sick fetish about battling you. Like you said, Your rappin for free, Im gettin paid....NUFF SAID!!!!!!!1

$

$idewayzzz

git off lims dicc napalm, n yea whoever said we dont care about this post hey i actually do , evryone heres about high profile rappers in magazines n i dont git to hear shit bout deez niggaz , i thught it wuz interesting to hear about wutz goin on in sac town wit yall mufuccaz , apreciated Clim
iight

Status
Not open for further replies.