RAMS .VS. NINERS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 14, 2006
IMA BE UP THERE IN THA ENDZONE CHEERING ON THA RAMS WIT MY UNCLE THATS A NINER FAN.HE ALWAYS TAKES ME TAH NINER GAMES FOR FREE.
I BET IT'LL BE CRACKEN NOT LIKE A RAIDER GAME BUT ILL BE COO........

GO RAMS

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
i think they said niners are gonna wear the throwbacks........

if thats the case,

look for the rams to lose

May 15, 2002
scouts incs does articles on the espn insider

When the season started i thought the rams would beat the niners ass. But with Mccollum(sp?) out, the niners might be able to hang around. I still see them losing though.

BUT NOT AS BAD AS THE RAIDERS ON MONDAY NIGHT

Jan 4, 2003
AC Transit said:
scouts incs does articles on the espn insider

When the season started i thought the rams would beat the niners ass. But with Mccollum(sp?) out, the niners might be able to hang around. I still see them losing though.

BUT NOT AS BAD AS THE RAIDERS ON MONDAY NIGHT
ha wat does the niners losing to rams have to do anything with the way the raiders loss?? a L is an L and thats what the niners will get

Jan 4, 2003
AC Transit said:
haha the "a loss is just a loss no matter what the score" is such loser talk.
of course a competitive loss woulda been better but wat diff doesnt make in the standings? not a thing! it aint all about a players stats' its about a TEAM and the main purpose is to get Ws!

funny thing is tho the peeps who keep talkin are mostly all niner fans I'd understand if it was their team that handled em' but nah

May 15, 2002
the point is not that you lost, the point is how you loss. Though I can't blame you, i would have changed the channel too if my team looked that crappy. Did you get a chance to watch the last minute?

oh yeah and it's not only niners fans crapping on the raiders. it's just that their a lot of niners fan on this board. Go anywhere and I bet fans across the league are killing the commitment to crappiness too.

Jan 4, 2003
AC Transit said:
the point is not that you lost, the point is how you loss. Though I can't blame you, i would have changed the channel too if my team looked that crappy. Did you get a chance to watch the last minute?

oh yeah and it's not only niners fans crapping on the raiders. it's just that their a lot of niners fan on this board. Go anywhere and I bet fans across the league are killing the commitment to crappiness too.
ooh yaah and the niners are superior huh..... hah your team aint shit so why brag about a horrible performance by the Raiders.... we are both 0-1 brag about why your team lost instead of worrying about a diff team

May 15, 2002
Since you have all the answers, answer these:

how many total yards did the raiders have on monday? how many of those did they get in the final drive? How many different plays did the chargers call in the third quarter?

i think youre still ignoring the point that it was the way you lost, not just the fact that you lost.

Jan 4, 2003
yah alright they had a horrible performance.. so why keep looking back at it? it was the 1st game of the regular seasons and they got spanked...... but yet their 0-1 as the rest of the teams are in the AFC WEST besides the Chargers not like you can judge their whole season based on that 1 game

May 15, 2002
well when you have the whole off season to prepare for the first game and you come out as flat as the raiders did - its not a great sign. As a fan you hope it was just "first game" jitters, but the schedule doesn't get easier. They're already at a disadvantage being on the road but they also have to deal with a short week because of the monday game. The randy moss quote about the team walking on 'egg shells' also had to make you wonder.