RAIDERS Vs. NINERS... 0-6!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Whos it gonna be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Mar 24, 2006
we're 2-3, by next sunday we will be .500 and tied for first in the AFC West when the Chiefs lose to the Texans
you better hope we lose to the Texans because after the Texans....our schedule opens up pretty fuckin' nice for us and we could easily run away with the division if Matt Assel could finally get his shit together.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
well I think right now we're a better team, and if any Niners fan still won't admit it that... get out of your fucking fantasy world

with that being said... I THINK we'll win... but I'm not gonna be surprised if we lose

the Niners have to win a game eventually (don't they) and this could be the one

we need to get to Alex Smith... and hit that motherfucker hard... knock him around and make him feel uncomfortable, because when he gets flustered he starts throwing picks... make him do something stupid, like throw it right towards Nnamdi, lol

but we shouldn't hit him TOO hard, if we knock him out of the game Sngletary might bench him... and we don't want Carr or Troy Smith sparking that offense