Raiders vs. Bills

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
WiCkEd said:
damn i think the raiders are the best team in the nfl right now...they look really good...they just fucked up the bills
yall "49ers" offense is lookin pretty good, but whats crackin with yall defense. a big play every now and then, but yall given up major points and yards. gotta think what'll happen when yall play a team with defense.

YOUNGNUTT

I'm so O.C.
Jul 9, 2002
Santa Ana to Long Beach
DAMN, I THOUGHT THE BILLS HAD THEM, IT SEEMS LIKE THEY ALWAYS DO GOOD UNTIL THE END IS NEAR, THEN THEY STOP BLOCCING, START THROWING INTERCEPTIONS, ETC. THEY GOT NO RUNNING GAME WHAT SO EVER, THEY NEED TO DRAFT ME, I'LL MAKE THAT ASS WIN A SUPERBOWL.
I'M DIE HARD BILLS FAN BABY!!!!!

B

Blackjack 1577

Naw homie that nigga is still a sav. Even tho he's old he's still a good player.

He missed a lot of passes today but he still came through for tha Raiders, plus he brings a lot of experience to tha team as well.

Oct 2, 2002
LIL Mutha fuckin Chris!!!

RAIDERS BABY!!!! YOU SEE GARNER TRUCKIN.... FUCK I LOVE CHARLIE GARNER.. HE'S ALL HEART..

BUCHANNON WAS PISSIN ME OFF AT THE BEGGINING THEN HE CAME THROUGH..

who'S NEXT!!!!!! bye bye rAMS

RevoL

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
LIL CEEZ MAKIN GEEZ said:
this was what gruden wouldnt do he wouldve sat on that lead and probably lost the game we need to keep attacking until that clock says 0:00
exactly...grudens conservative ass...i'm feelin calahan's play callin....we seein some shit gruden woulda never done...raiders are the best team in the nfl...period