RAIDERS VS BEARS A SELLOUT

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 26, 2005
all the bay area bears fans buying tickets to see a W eh?
in my whole life in tha bay area i have never met a bears fan from the bay have u? honestly?, shit according to http://www.the506.com/nflmaps/2007-10-FOX2.html they gonna have dallas vs giants in texas which sucks cuz im in far far west texas and they always show cowboy games here i wish i was back up in tha bay cuz im sick of all these nfc east games down here there so fuckin boring, im a raider fan but still for some reason i just hate the cowgirls i guess its there fans they fuckin retarded u can always tell when someones a dallas fan here and for some reason they always talk shit about the raiders ill wear raider shit and they like damn ur team sucks fuckin ass if i was u i wouldnt wear my teams shit if they was 2-14, dallas fans here are fuckin bandwagoners now i remember when i first came down here not many people liked them and now since they winning everyone loves them in texas and the sad thing is that the texans get no love in this state but in houston and honestly i think they are texas better team, they already beat dallas in the preseason and im sure they would do it again

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
in my whole life in tha bay area i have never met a bears fan from the bay have u? honestly?, shit according to http://www.the506.com/nflmaps/2007-10-FOX2.html they gonna have dallas vs giants in texas which sucks cuz im in far far west texas and they always show cowboy games here i wish i was back up in tha bay cuz im sick of all these nfc east games down here there so fuckin boring, im a raider fan but still for some reason i just hate the cowgirls i guess its there fans they fuckin retarded u can always tell when someones a dallas fan here and for some reason they always talk shit about the raiders ill wear raider shit and they like damn ur team sucks fuckin ass if i was u i wouldnt wear my teams shit if they was 2-14, dallas fans here are fuckin bandwagoners now i remember when i first came down here not many people liked them and now since they winning everyone loves them in texas and the sad thing is that the texans get no love in this state but in houston and honestly i think they are texas better team, they already beat dallas in the preseason and im sure they would do it again
lol weird

i know quite a few.......

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
LOL... Kiffin has guts. If I did plan on kicking it to him I wouldn't let it be known like Kiffin is doing. But we'll see what happens.

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
Im going to the game and i dont know why? All its gonna do is make my blood presure rise.....The bears have a thick following, like dallas, green bay, pittsburgh......Those tickets cost me 140 a peice for my wife and i.....But its her birthday and its what she wanted.....and at least i get a football game out of it....Not some movie dinner, buy roses or jewlery bullshit....THank god she lilkes sports.....But anyhow....I dont think we have a chance.....But hopefully im surprised...And they should kick to Hester, i read what kiffin said i want my 280$ worth...

Sep 22, 2007
^^^ So what. Everyone knows Raider games dont sellout especially when they suck. Hes just relayin the news that we will be able to watch them play.

And that comment was made already...

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
There's actually a lot of Bears fans in the bay. Go to Windy City Pizza in San Mateo on a sunday.
It's gonna be funny as hell seeing Hester return the opening kick, do the windy city flyer, and then not having anything come near him for the rest of the game.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
The Niners are more disappointing than the Raiders.... at least we're in our games. The Niners have been getting blown out. Atlanta probably has to be the worse team in the NFL. Joey Harrington? LOL

Apr 13, 2006
ATLEAST WE ADMIT WE HAVING A BAD SEASON, U RAIDER FANS DONT LIKE TO ADMIT TO ANYTHING. NEXT YEAR YA GONE BE SAYING "WE TAKING IT THIS YEAR" WHEN WE ALL KNOW DAMN WELL IT'S GONE BE THE SAME SHIT..... YA'LL IN YA GAMES BUT END UP HEARTBROKEN AT THE END..... AT THE END A LOSS IS A LOSS AS MUCH AS A WIN IS A WIN..... RIGHT ?