RAIDERS IN TALKS WITH CINCY FOE DILLON

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 13, 2002
first hopefully we wont get fittz. id rather have randy moss come to the raiders. mike williams should be our pick hes 50 times better then fitz and id even take roy or reggie over him. we dont need dilon. yall dont rember the runs justin farges broke off before he got injured. we got wheatly if he can stay healthy. and with out a quarterback none of this means shit anyway.

first round either trade for moss or get mike williams. everything else deffense. get a QB. but honestly i think al daivs needs to retire.

Apr 25, 2002
proppa said:
first hopefully we wont get fittz. id rather have randy moss come to the raiders. mike williams should be our pick hes 50 times better then fitz and id even take roy or reggie over him. we dont need dilon. yall dont rember the runs justin farges broke off before he got injured. we got wheatly if he can stay healthy. and with out a quarterback none of this means shit anyway.

first round either trade for moss or get mike williams. everything else deffense. get a QB. but honestly i think al daivs needs to retire.
exactly...

this new vboard is wack

Aug 6, 2002
proppa said:

Don't get me wrong, RAIDER NATION 4 LIFE, but I know Fargas can run but was I the only one that was nervous about him fumbling the ball? I think if he can get that under control then running back shouldn't be where we should be spending our $ at since we are supposedly tight under the salary cap.

Jan 4, 2003
Hell yeah Dillon is waay cheaper than Garner and also BETTER than Garner which is now a buccaqueer...But them damn Bronocos are trying to get in the way of this trade...They are planning to trade their #2 that they got from the skins after that trade of portis for bailey..But we do need another back for Norvs offense.

Feb 13, 2004
thats not gonna make the raiders any better they need a quarterback. dillion betta than garner i don't know about that one lets see next season whos numbers are betta. I think garner will have good numbers next year cause he'll be the sole ball carrier. unlike he was in oakland.

Jan 4, 2003
Nah I dont think they need a qb..If gannons healthy I think they'll start him they aint gonna drop him for 1 bad season I mean come on hes led the team to the top of the AFC WEST many times and he was even MVP before last season..I think he can still do it last season was a bad season for the whole team..Dilllon comes for a much cheaper $ than Garner was and is a very good rb..I dont even think garner would have worked in norvs system...They'd get wheatley to pound the ball up there then give it a few times to dillon and have crockett as the 3rd down back. I dont know if Fargas is ready yet...But I dont think this deal is going to go through the donkies gettin in the way and trying to do a trade..And now raiders are looking at Hearst

Sep 13, 2002
farges is ready you can quote me on that. he has the heart the speed the strength, he was a rookie last year and came off only playing half a year in college. give him a few games and and he'll show what he can do.

me id rather have crokett as our starting RB, i know everybody hasnt forgot what he did against KC 2 years ago in KC.

dilion is dilion, last year he was replaced on the bangles, and you want him on the raiders? shit we might as well just pick up emit.

and throw gannon at qb coach, we need a fresh face and a franchise quarterback. not saying gannon couldnt lead us to the super bowl next year with a mircale happaning and us actually gettings some talent.

but we need to develope a back up and it aint that running back we had throwing the ball last year.

Apr 25, 2002
dillion is a fucking hogg , proppa you'er an idiot shut your gay ass up once again you dont know what the fuck u are talking about , dont even compare dillion to emit either cuz emit is old as hell dillion is a vet n isnt that old.......

Apr 25, 2002
make no mistake, Dillon is a tight ass RB, but Oakland wouldnt know wut the fuck to do with him. look at wut they did with Charlie Garner.... nothing. before he went to oakland he was a 1,000 yard back. i think Dillon is a bit better, but coming off injuries you gotta believe he's lost a step or two. he wont make much of a difference in the raiders' system.

and to whoever is trying to say Gannon still has it in him.... he never had it in him to begin with. those veteran WR's and the veteran backfield is wut made that crosseyed clown the MVP two years ago. defenses didnt really know wut to do, or who to focus on. now they're all gone or too old to be threats, so Gannon wont be able to do shit if he does happen to start next year. not to mention the fact he is only getting older....

and to whoever said this new vBulletin sucks.... yes, yes it does. they need to change the colors of all the buttons from that gay ass default purple to green.

Aug 6, 2002
I don't know about that mess about the RAIDERS not knowing what to do with Garner cause in 2002 he was only a few yards away from having 1000 yards rushing and receiving. And the next year they went to an air arsenal. the year after that injury hit Garner. So the part about the Raiders not knowing what to do is totally false.

Apr 25, 2002
FATAL NYGHTMARE said:
make no mistake, Dillon is a tight ass RB, but Oakland wouldnt know wut the fuck to do with him.
Your probally right if we still had Trestman and Callahan calling the offense..but those clowns are long gone. Norv is a smash mouth coach so I think Dillion wwould fit nice.
Garner was one of my favorite players, I cant believe how terribly he was used last year.

May 10, 2002
ACTUALLY DILLON IS MORE OF A POWER RUNNING BACK THEN GARNER WHICH IS WHAT THE RAIDERS NEED AND HE HAS SPEED, GARNER CANT BREAK TACKLES THAT GOOD, HES JUST GOOD AT SHAKING PEOPLE, GARNER IS PROBABLY BETTER GOING OUT FOR PASSES THOUGH SO IT ALL DEPENDS WHAT KIND OF SYSTEM THERE IN.

I THINK DILLON IS THE PERFECT RUNNING BACK FOR THE RAIDERS SYSTEM.

Jan 4, 2003
3VID3NC3 said:
Your probally right if we still had Trestman and Callahan calling the offense..but those clowns are long gone. Norv is a smash mouth coach so I think Dillion wwould fit nice.
Garner was one of my favorite players, I cant believe how terribly he was used last year.
Thats what Im saying man the raiders system will be waaay different than it use to be..Norv likes that smash mouth like you said..He likes the run to setup the pass..So I think Dillon would fit..Would have wheatley to pound it up the middle and then let Dillon do his thing.