RAIDER GAME BLACKED OUT IN THE CENTRAL VALLEY 559

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 17, 2002
www.deebo.com
I KNOW THIS WAS A THREAD ALREADY BUT U GUYS WERE SAYING IT WAS ONLY GONNA BE A BLACK OUT IN THE BAY AREA.BUT I FIND OUT TODAY ITS A BLACK OUT FOR THE FRESNO AREA TOO.THIS IS FUCKED UP,FUCK CBS.I HOPE ITS A BLOWOUT QUICK BY EITHER TEAM SO THEY SHOW SOME OF THE RAIDER GAME AT LEAST.THIS SUCKS I WAS GONNA TRY TO GO THIS GAME TOO I SHOULDVE.FUCK IT ILL HEAR IT ON THE RADIO.

WELL WHO ELSE OTHER THAN ME THAT LIVES IN THE CENTRAL VALLEY 559 AREA THINK NOT SHOWING THE RAIDER GAME IS BULLSHIT.

Mar 16, 2005
I KNOW THIS WAS A THREAD ALREADY BUT U GUYS WERE SAYING IT WAS ONLY GONNA BE A BLACK OUT IN THE BAY AREA.BUT I FIND OUT TODAY ITS A BLACK OUT FOR THE FRESNO AREA TOO.THIS IS FUCKED UP,FUCK CBS.I HOPE ITS A BLOWOUT QUICK BY EITHER TEAM SO THEY SHOW SOME OF THE RAIDER GAME AT LEAST.THIS SUCKS I WAS GONNA TRY TO GO THIS GAME TOO I SHOULDVE.FUCK IT ILL HEAR IT ON THE RADIO.

WELL WHO ELSE OTHER THAN ME THAT LIVES IN THE CENTRAL VALLEY 559 AREA THINK NOT SHOWING THE RAIDER GAME IS BULLSHIT.
Fuck CBS??????

No fuck your team and thier fans for not being able to sell out a fucking home game.......and you all try to call the raider nation greatest fans in the world.....bwhahahahahahaha

May 17, 2002
www.deebo.com
I KNOW WHAT YOUR SAYING BUT I MEAN IM NOT USED TO NOT SEEING RAIDER GAMES ON SUNDAY OVER HERE IN THE CENTRAL VALLEY THEY HARDLY EVER BLACK OUT RAIDER GAMES I GUESS THERES A FIRST FOR EVERTHING.BUT I MEAN AS THAT WE ARE LIVING IN CALIFORNIA.THE CALIFORNIA TEAMS SHOULD BE FIRST PRIORTY.RAIDERS,CHARGERS,49ERS,ETC.MAN EVEN THE COWBOYS HAVE MORE FANS THAN THE PATS AND COLTS IN CALIFORNIA.SO THAT WOULDVE BEEN MORE UNDERSTANDABLE.

May 17, 2002
www.deebo.com
DUDE, STFU AND WATCH A REAL MANS GAME...LIKE THE PONYS AND THE PATTYS....MAYBE DO THEY STREAM IT ON THE NET SOMEWHERE???...I KNOW NBA DOES
REAL MANS GAME COME ON.THATS BULLSHIT.YEAH THE RAIDERS HAVENT PLAYED THAT GREAT BUT WATCHING THE RAIDER GAME TO ME WOULD BE WAY BETTER THAN WATCHING TWO UNDEFEATED TEAMS PLAY THAT HARDLY HAVE A FAN BASE IN THE CENTRAL VALLEY OR IN CALIFORNIA IN GENERAL.SO FUCK THE HATERS..

Aug 7, 2006
Fuck CBS??????

No fuck your team and thier fans for not being able to sell out a fucking home game.......and you all try to call the raider nation greatest fans in the world.....bwhahahahahahaha
why every raider thread got this fag in it, did a raider take ur wife?? did u get jumped in the stands by fans???????lmao

V

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • V

V

the only place they are showing the raiders/texans game is a small geographical area in texas...but everywhere else its colts/pats

Jun 11, 2007
yeah i saw that but i wouldnt doubt the Fresno area shows it. They showed the blackout Raider/Brown game for some reason when no other place in the Valley showed it, As a matter of fact no where in the U.S.

Feb 12, 2004
It's funny how a team who's fans think they are the most loyal and hardcore can't even get their team broad casted on television. I can't remember the last time the niners had a game blacked out even with the latest years of sucking balls.

Jan 2, 2004
Fuck CBS??????

LOL.. I was thinking the same thing. The reason why it's not broadcasted is because its not sold out. .Go out and buy a ticket if you want to see the game that badly, then.