RADIO HEAD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 9, 2004
WENT TO THE TUESDAY CONCERT IN SAN DIEGO - I AM NOW CONVERTED. ONE OF THE BEST CONCERTS I BEEN TO.

WHAT CD'S DO YOU ALL RECOMMEND I BUY FIRST?

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Psilo707 said:
The albums i usually see generally agreed on the most as their best albums are: OK Computer, Kid A, and Hail To The Thief.
I agree 100% with all those. All their albums are great IMO though. I wasn't a fan of them at all until about 3 years ago when I saw them in concert.

May 12, 2002
www.glmc.gemm.com
Saw em live when they decided to play a concert at the local park, i think they chose the park cause the bassist lived in my endz. He's pals with my homiez pops. LOL. I knew you all liked a lot of bands, but never ever thought you'd be into Radiohead!! good shit.

May 12, 2002
Buy them all or download when you get the chance. Airbag how am i driving EP is one that a lot skip over. Also if you get a chance to get a bootleg CD of theirs called Tourlist, pick it up.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
ok computer is my favorite....pablo honey is more traditional rock, but you can hear them starting to seperate themselves from that a little....the bends were pretty good as well....some of my favorite shit from them comes from Kid A & Amnesiac...I thought Hail to the Thief was alright.....I never got a chance to hear Tourlist & Airbag releases you were talking about, although my friend gave me some cd of hella b-sides, remixes, and acoustic versions....but I have no tracklisting :(