R.I.P TO MY BROTHER K-WOOD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
REST IN PEACE TO MY BIG BROTHER K-WOOD MY BROTHER GOT SHOT 20 TIMES AT 4 IN THE MORNING JULY 31ST, AND DIED IN THE HOSPITAL AT 10:30 AM. SO IF YALL WANNA HEAR HIS MUZIC, REAL SHIT FROM A MUTHAFUCKIN DON. CHECK OUT HIS PAGE.I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU BRA..SINCERELY. YOUR BABY BROTHER TANQUERAY LOCCSTA K-WOODS MUZIC

R.I.P K-WOOD BORN 09/16/1971 AND DIED AT THE AGE OF 33 JULY 31ST 2005

Sep 13, 2004
Was this the shooting??:

When gunfire rings through a stretch of Oliver Avenue N. in Minneapolis' Jordan neighborhood at night, residents wake the children and have them lie on the floor. Or they head for the basement, and some -- such as block leader Patricia Jamerson-- listen hard.

The longtime neighborhood resident said dozens of shots early Sunday morning came from a house on the 2800 block, where police said a man was shot about 4:30 a.m. He later died.

"You count," Jamerson said. "And then the next thing you do is strain to get a direction."

Capt. Rich Stanek said the victim was shot multiple times and taken to North Memorial Medical Center in Robbinsdale, where he died about 9 a.m. His identity was not released. Police do not have a motive or suspects.

On Sunday afternoon, Jamerson pointed to a half-dozen houses that have been hit by stray bullets.

Eugene Moore discovered his front door had been shot Sunday, when he woke to find authorities gathering up yellow police tape and shattered glass on his front porch.

"I'm fearful," he said as he took a break from scraping glass shards from a door frame. "The first thing that came to my mind was, I have to move."

The bullet did its damage as his family slept upstairs in the house they bought about two years ago, Moore said.

"I will move," he said.

The shooting was the latest in a string of disturbances from a house where young people loiter outside from 2 to 5 a.m., neighbors said.

And it shattered the peace just after the kickoff of the PEACE (Public Engagement And Community Empowerment) Games, and just days before National Night Out. But neighborhood leaders said the shooting will only bolster the events' significance.

Anyone with information about the shooting can call police at 612-673-2941.

Feb 8, 2003
R.i.p to your brother thats sad when a family member dies.

20 times damn the gunman really was trying to take him out the game.

I'll listen to his music another time when I got time.

MOSA

Sicc OG
May 18, 2002
flashback for me in May my brother was shot 8 times and robbed for 100,000..It was def. a setup. 6 dudes waited for him to come home..luckily he pulled htrew thou....prayers go out to your folks