R.I.P. Sporty T

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 31, 2003
www.ebay.com
Former rapper killed as hail of bullets hit FEMA trailer

Terence Vine, a former New Orleans rapper known as "Sporty T," was shot and killed in his bed early Tuesday when his FEMA trailer was riddled by gunfire, police said.

Police spokesman Garry Flot said police received a "shots fired" call around 4:20 a.m. When officers arrived, they found the exterior of Vine's trailer riddled with at least 28 bullet holes. He was pronounced dead at the scene.

Sheila Vine, the victim's sister, said Vine, 41, joined a rap trio known as the "Ninja Crew" when he was 14, recording three albums. He then signed as a solo artist with Big Boy Records and recorded more than a dozen albums with them. Eight years ago, he left the label and started his own Sporty Records, where he recorded later work.

Sheila Vine said her brother, a self-employed dry wall contractor, is the second member of the Ninja Crew to be murdered.

Authorities said they have no motive or suspects in Vine's shooting.

.. motherfuckers don't know how to act down here. It was probably over some dumbass nonsense shit. Dude made it to be 41 then gets popped .. shit's retarded.

May 15, 2002
I was about to make this same thread. R.I.P to another local Louisiana legend.
For those of you that dont know who Sporty T is...he's responsible for Mystikal being successful. Plus he was a part of the group "The Wild Boyz" that put out the album dissing Cash Money back in the early 2000's.

May 27, 2006
I was about to make this same thread. R.I.P to another local Louisiana legend.
For those of you that dont know who Sporty T is...he's responsible for Mystikal being successful. Plus he was a part of the group "The Wild Boyz" that put out the album dissing Cash Money back in the early 2000's.
i think you are talking about The "Wet" Boys as you already said it was Cash Money diss album. I guess Wet Boys as the opposite of Cash Moneys Hot Boyz back then lol anyway

R.I.P. Sporty T

Mar 21, 2005
i think you are talking about The "Wet" Boys as you already said it was Cash Money diss album. I guess Wet Boys as the opposite of Cash Moneys Hot Boyz back then lol anyway

R.I.P. Sporty T
Actually it was both...Wet Boys came out locally and Wild Boyz came out in 2000, right around 504 Boyz...all of them are on the 504 Boyz cover insert...

R.I.P. Sporty T...

May 27, 2006
Actually it was both...Wet Boys came out locally and Wild Boyz came out in 2000, right around 504 Boyz...all of them are on the 504 Boyz cover insert...

R.I.P. Sporty T...
No, it was the Wild Boyz. I have the album.
The Wild Boyz and The Wet Boyz are 2 different groups.
i think 9th Ward Bally is right. Sporty T was defenitely a member of Wet Boys and they had that Cash Money diss album out end of 99 or beginning of 2000, i think it was called Get Wet or something unfortunately sold it on ebay long ass time ago. So i guess what 9th Ward said is the truth.