R.I.P. RASHEED

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 6, 2002
Dont know if its true or not maybe someone hacked into his myspace account but here is what the bulliten said...

THIS IS RASHEEDS BROTHER I AM NOW TAKING OVER HIS MY SPACE PAGE HE WAS SHOT AND FATALLY WOUNDED IN ROSWELL NEW MEXICO I WAS JUST NOTIFIED 15 MINS AGO.

RIP MAY MY BROTHER REST IN PEACE I MISS HIM AND I WILL ALWAYS LOVE HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rasheed has spit and game he was down to earth the few times i met him..anyway can anybody in Houston Confirm this?????

Jan 2, 2003
Damn....that is some horrible news if thats true,
Pray 2 God its false...
Rasheed has been wreckin shit years...
Poor Dopehouse..

May 15, 2002
There's been alot of that going on. There's been people hacking into people's myspace and posting false bulletins about them being dead. Someone did it to a girl that I associate with. This was about a month ago.

Jul 6, 2002
No its Rasheed from Dopehouse Records he was along SPM,Grimm, Bash, Low-G....and i hope its not true, so far all i have read was just the bulletin posted up on myspace which i hope is false...if anyone has info update plz..