R.I.P. Pretty Black aka Verstyle

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 13, 2003
shot in oakland in the 80's. wish it was a rumor but i just got confirmation that dru down and lee majors were in the area payin a lil tribute.

yo check this shit out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=czZh6Q2-Hw0

blessedbe0924 (1 day ago)
Pretty Black robbed the wrong people in East Oakland and didn't know who he got we got something for u and your not going any where in your carrer TRUST couldn't do it he had his lil hoodlums next time you should of killed us there is not next time his carrer as a wanna b artist is not long he can't flow or rap just a theif u know who we are Ugly Black we are BTMG(BOUT THAT MONEY GANGSTAS) NY,FL,GA,LA,NO,AND DUBI,Israel and plenty states and countries . ALLAH AKBAR we will c u Pretty Black in LA
also http://mysideofthetracks.blogspot.com/2007/02/luni-tunz.html

Anonymous said...

Hey hey world, bout that money gangstas straight out of BK NY, so called rapper Pretty Black next time you do biz with us KILL US thats right cuz The Mayor..... there is more than a reward for Pretty Black..... effective as of NOW!!!!!
April 16, 2008 8:22 AM

FDS

RIP DUKE BROTHERS
Jan 29, 2006
GOD DAMNIT QUIT FUCKIN KILLING EACH OTHER U DUMB MOTHER FUCKERS!!!!! WHO THE FUCK WINS IN ALL THIS SHIT, NOBODY!!! ALL THATS LEFT IS CRYING FAMILIES, BABY MOMMAS AND INNOCENT CHILDREN, IF U WANNA KILL SOMEONE GO KILL URSELF U WORTHLESS MOTHER FUCKER! RIP!!!!!

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
Damn i really hope this isnt true.......

if it is.. Rest In Paradise, Pretty Black is 1 of my favorites too :(

Oct 13, 2004
WOW, This is mainey, I just met P Black the other day at Wingstop too. This shit is getting out of hand, RIP to P Black. He was raw on the mic, Prayers go out to his family and friends!

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
I was slappin Heaven For G'z with pretty black and matt blaque earlier today a few times too, man this is some fucked up ass shit....