R.I.P. P Folks...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 8, 2003
That was actually Polo The Trigga Mans line
Well i havent listened to that album in over 5 years. and its super old so i forgot. lol. I guess Triggaman and Lynch came the hardest on that song then.

P Folks roulette album is a classic but i didnt feel his last zoo one at all. Im not gonna get on here just bc this tragedy and act like i was his number one fan and etc. but r.i.p to him..

May 30, 2006
Well i havent listened to that album in over 5 years. and its super old so i forgot. lol. I guess Triggaman and Lynch came the hardest on that song then.

P Folks roulette album is a classic but i didnt feel his last zoo one at all. Im not gonna get on here just bc this tragedy and act like i was his number one fan and etc. but r.i.p to him..
I disagree P-Folks and Lynch had the tightest verse on that track...Polo came tight too but even to this very day I be going back and forth on who had the tightest verse between Folks and Lynch.....They gassed the fuck out if the beat.

Feb 8, 2003
I disagree P-Folks and Lynch had the tightest verse on that track...Polo came tight too but even to this very day I be going back and forth on who had the tightest verse between Folks and Lynch.....They gassed the fuck out if the beat.

Folk was the one talking about chevy astro van i remeber now him and polo kinda sound alike bc they also did sound alike on roulette album. They shouldve been a group. I still think Lynch and Polo was the best on that song. Lynch wrecked taht beat viciously and out rapped them all though when he was like "i fucked your bitch gave you that syphillis dick looped the music made sicc throat slit" I think he gonna rap like that on Dinner & Movie too.

I gotta pop that loaded cd in(i still got it in the closet) bc i havent listened to it since 2003. I remember first degree was on the first verse he came hard on it too his shit used to have me in tears laughing with his count dracula voice when he was like "fuck fuck letem fuck fuck the bitches in they stuff"that beat hit real hard on some bass patrol level.

Anyway thanks for refreshing my memory(since im getting old and forgot).

back to the thread topic.

R.I.P to P-Folk.

Mak-X

Sicc OG
Jun 14, 2002
Colorado Springs, CO
WTF?!?!?!?!

God damn....

Rest In Peace P-Folks. You will definitely be missed.

This hits. I used to love chopping it up with him back in the day. He was one of the coolest and most stand up guys that I've known.

Apr 7, 2005
www.myspace.com

PIERCE, Robert Lawrence III
''P-Folks''
Robert entered into rest on April 27, 2009, at the age of 32. He was born November 2, 1976, in Sacramento, Calif., to Robert and Janeice Pierce Jr. Robert attended Arcade Baptist Church during his youth and most recently Bayside of South Sacramento ''BOSS''. Robert attended Highlands High and San Juan High Schools and played little league baseball in the San Juan District and Pop Warner football for the North Highlands Chargers and the Highlands Jr. Scots. Robert was an avid Oakland Raiders fan. Robert leaves to cherish his memory, his loving and devoted parents Robert and Janeice Pierce Jr., fiancee LaToya Starks, sons Robert IV and Glenn Pierce, daughters Audrina and Devyn Pierce, sisters LiMetrias Daniels, LaBrett (Eli) Cuevas Sr., brother Jibri Pierce, a host of, nieces, nephews, aunts, uncles, cousins, other relatives and friends. The family invite relatives and friends to the viewing on Friday, May 8, 2009, from 4:00 - 7:00 p.m. at East Lawn Mortuary, 5757 Greenback Lane, Sacramento, CA 95841, (916) 732-2035. Funeral service will be held on Saturday, May 9, 2009, at 12:00 Noon (11:00 public viewing) at Arcade Church, 3927 Marconi Avenue, Sacramento, CA 95821. Interment will follow at East Lawn Mortuary In lieu of flowers contributions may be made to Bank of America in the name of Robert L. Pierce Jr. for the Pierce Children's Fund #06959-76524.

CNI

Sicc OG
Aug 8, 2007
For those of you who couldn`t make it to the services yesterday, it was a beautiful send off. It was very much a tear jerker for many, myself included. They started off the ceremony with his mother bringing P-Folks wife up on the stage and his daughter, and announced that yesterday was also her birthday. You immediately heard a sympathetic "awe" from the crowd. P-Folks mother encouraged all of us to say a happy birthday for her, and the entire church broke out into a "happy birthday" for his little girl. Very touching.

The family was encouraging everyone to celebrate his life instead of mourn his death, and by the end of the ceremony, I had the feeling that was exactly what was accomplished. Even with the talks that had you holding back the tears, there were also the intimate stories of P-Folks that his family shared that had all of us laughing.

All in all, it was a perfect send off. A perfect way to celebrate the life of P-Folks no matter if you were family, a friend, or fan, it was perfectly beautiful. I personally don`t like to think about my own death, but when my time comes, I`d hope my send off would be like his. It was that moving.