R.I.P Blu Crush

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 28, 2007
god bless ur spirt and soul ma nigga... rest in peace i got you and ur family no questions dont trip i got major luv 4 ya one more real nigga will be missed forever.
Rapper E-

" Pleaze help his family raise up enuff money to be able to give him a proper funeral show sum luv......He really worked hard to make thangz happen......He had many goals to give bacc to the community......He wanted to help his niggahz from jail come out wit jobs....he wanted to help those who was tryin to do the music thang who really wanted to make it happen.......He wanted to give to the churches.....Open up half way houses........foster homes to create a better path for those who been thru so much......He was against racism and was fighting to change........Thru his music was freedom of speech....So he spoke it ........please donate......Clicc on the "Donate" button for payment options which is located on his myspace page.....Thank You"

YOUR LEGACY WILL LIVE ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

www.myspace.com/RapperEmusicc

May 9, 2002
" Pleaze help his family raise up enuff money to be able to give him a proper funeral show sum luv......He really worked hard to make thangz happen......He had many goals to give bacc to the community......He wanted to help his niggahz from jail come out wit jobs....he wanted to help those who was tryin to do the music thang who really wanted to make it happen.......He wanted to give to the churches.....Open up half way houses........foster homes to create a better path for those who been thru so much......He was against racism and was fighting to change........Thru his music was freedom of speech....So he spoke it ........please donate......Clicc on the "Donate" button for payment options which is located on his myspace page.....Thank You"
RIp and all, but was this really necassary?

Apr 25, 2002
RIP

I don't know much about this guy at all, but I have some of his material, the guy had a very distinctive style on the mic in a good way, all you've got to do is just listen to the track "Cocaine Music," nobody in the industry sounds like him.