R.I.P. Antwanisha Morgan

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 12, 2007
R.I.P. Antwanisha Morgan (updated 3/28/2007) new info

i didnt know her but my girl did, one of her close friends. she was shot last friday on 3rd St in the bayview district. she was waitin for her mom to come back from gettin gas, she was wit her bro n friends. she volunteered at a youth center n had just finished workin there. she was shot in the chest. apparently her bro was the target but only got shot in the leg. sad, she was 17 yrs old. you can find the story on the net on hella different newspaper n tv news sites. its the 3rd death of a south city high school student in the last 3 months. Josue (forgot last name) was killed by a drunk driver a while back (my girls homeboy) and stella blue was killed while in the sierra, caused pile up on I80.

check last comment 4 new info!

Mar 12, 2007
that shit was fuckin crazy! hella mutha fuckin heads there. i wasnt the only white person lol. dudes was smokin blunts across the streets, a motorcycle club was there wit there radio's blastin. it was hot as fuck too. it was coo tho.

Mar 12, 2007
yup. she was actually wit her man. he was the target. it was at a baptist church in HP. i aint neva been to a black church, i like that shit more than my church (all filipinos, catholic church). hella energy in that church.

Mar 12, 2007
Two arrested in high school senior's slaying in the Bayview
Marisa Lagos, Chronicle Staff Writer

(03-28) 12:43 PDT SAN FRANCISCO -- A woman and a boy were arrested this morning in connection with the March 16 slaying of a 17-year-old San Francisco girl in the city's Bayview neighborhood, San Francisco police said today.

Daly City resident Kamisha Gray, 22, and a 14-year-old boy, who was not identified because of his age, were arrested on charges of murder, attempted murder, aggravated assault and conspiracy, police said. Both are in custody, police said.

Antwanisha Morgan was gunned down outside a Bayview community youth center, where she was standing with a 17-year-old friend who was also injured in the shooting. Her family said Morgan was a volunteer at the center and was leaving around 8 p.m. when she was killed.

Police believe Morgan was the victim of gang violence.

The two suspects were arrested after the execution of several search warrants this morning, officials said.

Mar 8, 2007
I just read the article.. wow 14 years old.. now thats just too young... why are all these youngin's try to prove something... its not that serious.. prove yourself by making money, driving nice cars, and buying houses, boats all that sh*t..... cause you aint doing nothing for yourself or others when your doing 40 years to life..... what good are you then??

Mar 12, 2007
type in her name under google new n ull find hella articles on her. she had her fun drinkin n smokin but she got like straight a's. was accepted to 4 diff colleges n was about to go on a black college tour thang in the south, my girl said she was hella ampd for that, had been waitin hella long to go.