QUINN , JACKA , BIG RICH SHOW ?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 30, 2008
big rich was hella hood... thank you... san quinn a hell of a performer.. thank you.... jack killt it, u know he does it big. he barely got to get on stage. where da fuck was the show? those bitch ass fools in suits lookin like sherifs or some shit were tryna fuck wit the function... i was bout to dip then ran back up in there cuz i knew jack aint gon leave his fans. fuck wit it

Aug 30, 2008
big rich had some hella dope openers wit em... it was worth it. we fuckin bored out here in the 707 you see our turnout we aint got shit to do and no one promoting shit. fuck wit us we need mo functionssss.

there was no beef there.. some cool ass energy up in that buillin. blunts keepin it lit security was cool as fuck but did a a hell good pat down. smoking section at that buillin.. ha haaaaa

BRING IT BACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK FUCK THIS AREA IS BORED

G

Goodfella

great to hear there were no problems....i hope more shows can follow that example

...looking forward to seeing those flicks, Gabe

Aug 30, 2008
we dont have much problems out here all these bitch ass suckas wit problems cant afford to be up in a show or have the nuts to be around some bosses
and yup they gettin served hella