question...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 3, 2005
i was thinking of burning a shitload of promo discs for my little sister to take to her high school and give to friends and such, to help get tech out there a little more in my home town. would this be a good idea? if so, what songs would you recommend i put on there? tech's got so many different styles, but it would have to be some stuff that the young kids would wanna bump all summer and wanna make them go cop everready when it comes out. i was thinkin beast and jellysickle should go on it, since they're already pretty widespread. let me know, and if anyone got any other promo ideas.

Evil Jesus

Its All Evil Jesus!
May 22, 2006
damn mane your askin me to name every song hes made. hmm to name a few:
lets get fucked up
monster
freaky
victory
slacker
industry is punks
imma tell
absolute power
yada yada yada
constantly dirty
breathe
devil boy
be warned
boss doggs
beast
sleeping beauty
terror
bumbell
shocked

damn just make a mp3 cd with all of em and pass that shit out.

Jul 21, 2005
snypamuzicc.blogspot.com
i would just do a lil from each albumand few that wasnt. then as a bonus throw in Kutt Calhoun and Skatterman & Snug Brim. But i wouldnt give them anythang from everready, cause they straight up dont need that shit.

Tech N9ne:
7 SIns
Lets Get Fucked Up
Big Bad Wolf
Mitchell Bade
Planet Rock [doesnt really matter which version]
Trauma
Slither
The Grench
Now Its On
Im A Playa
Imma Tell
This Ring
Einstein Tech N9ne
Breathe
It's Alive

Kutt Calhoun:
Bring The Flame
Hip Hop Wanring
My Life

S&S:
Block Party
Heart & Soul
Murder By Numbers

i know u may have 2 add subtract some, make sure u throw like some club shit on there not every1 like hard shit

Jan 28, 2005
ya'll are getting too deep.

1) Stamina

2) Its Alive

3) This Ring

4) The full Wake Up Show freestyle. He comes right before Eminem, then you can let fools know Em will be on Everready.

These kids just need a small taste of his music, not his 5 best songs from each LP he's released.

maybe add another, but I know after I heard Stamina I just started downloading his shit like a motherfucker which in turn lead me to buy Anghellic and Absolute Power. To be put bluntly: If they dont like a few songs, they wont like the rest. If they like the little bit you gave them, they will search for more. Dont be giving away Tech's music, just put a few tracks to get them interested. And umm, if you ever invent someting- be sure to talk to me first. These cats above me arent too keen the marketing tip...

Jan 2, 2006
www.xanga.com
It also depends on which way you wanna spin it cuz u could go the whole FTI way with Industry is Punks, FTI, My Own Hell, ect but if you decide to show what everready is suppose to depect its a merging of his past, present, and future flow so the suggestion of different songs from each album is a good plan but pick like 1 from each cd that actually shows his thought process like:
1)Stamina(Every Tech Fan New or Old has heard it unmastakably Tech)
2)Mitch Bade (Got Tech his major Rep in KC)
3)Planet Rock 2k (Better Club Beat)
4)Pyscho Bitch (Personal)
5)Einstein (Another on of Techs hits)
6)I'm a Playa (Alot of people know of tech through this song)
7)The Grench (Fan Fav.)

This is just how I'd go just to show what they will be able to witness the complex mixture of what everready will bring. All this is just my opinion

Jul 21, 2005
snypamuzicc.blogspot.com
KillaClown said:
These kids just need a small taste of his music, not his 5 best songs from each LP he's released.

maybe add another, but I know after I heard Stamina I just started downloading his shit like a motherfucker which in turn lead me to buy Anghellic and Absolute Power. To be put bluntly: If they dont like a few songs, they wont like the rest. If they like the little bit you gave them, they will search for more. Dont be giving away Tech's music, just put a few tracks to get them interested. And umm, if you ever invent someting- be sure to talk to me first. These cats above me arent too keen the marketing tip...
i feel what cha saying, but i wouldnt just make it tech n9ne (kids now days are brain wash with so much garbage now days), and do how hostile takeover was mixed up and maybe use some of there snips. when i make a mix cd i like throwing then i need, so i can cut da 1's i dont think fits, thats y i said add or subtract.

Really first thing u should decide on is how many song u want on that cd, all we can do is give songs what we like. And if your making a promo of just Tech N9ne i wouldnt make it over 8. Personal i would make it a 6 songs of his best from all angles of style from him. And if u wanna have kutt and S&S on there only have a couple of each. Remember this aint something u wanna put alot of time in.

Dec 14, 2005
I say you put on like 5 songs...something like:

1: Industry Is Punks
2: Breathe
3: This Ring
4: Imma Tell
5: Stamina

and maybe if you wanna give em a taste of the new album, throw in The Beast unedited

Jun 23, 2003
I think the thread fucking sucks. I think this idea sucks ballz. Who are you to make everready promos. You dont even know when the fucking cd comes out. For real though. Keep tech to yourself. When all your friends start listening to him you will regret that you let your cat out of the bag. truss that.

Oct 3, 2005
Mummy said:
that's a given
azryda420 said:
I think the thread fucking sucks. I think this idea sucks ballz. Who are you to make everready promos. You dont even know when the fucking cd comes out. For real though. Keep tech to yourself. When all your friends start listening to him you will regret that you let your cat out of the bag. truss that.
i don't see what's shitty about tryin to get tech some exposure in areas where he's not very popular and doesn't tour. i may not know when the album is coming out, but once it does, at least people will have heard of him instead of just passing up the album cuz they don't know who he is. who are you to tell me not to spread the virus?