Question : Who in the Bay is really still E A T I N ???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 11, 2002
Here's my two cents -

I've put out 14 albums to date - there is no money in cds.

However - there IS money in everything that surrounds music - merchandise, shows, pressing, etc. Do the music for the love of the music and fall back on a for sure hustle to support your hobby. There are LOTS of people eating off this Bay music, but I'd bet my condo that 95% of them are not rapping themselves.

.. AMEN.

Jan 17, 2006
However - there IS money in everything that surrounds music - merchandise, shows, pressing, etc. Do the music for the love of the music and fall back on a for sure hustle to support your hobby. There are LOTS of people eating off this Bay music, but I'd bet my condo that 95% of them are not rapping themselves.
doin music for the love of doin it, is exactly wat ive said in hella threads....most people dont do that shit anymore, and u can tell when they switch up wat they rap about cuz of trends...

but yea....me and some of my friends put out cds, and its definitly not somethin u make alot of money off....its more u just gettin ya name out there...spend the money to make the cds, then make that money back