QUESTION: JACK ARTIST

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 26, 2004
i think either ba or uzi.

yo own people can be them people/ i learned that from uzi/ thats why i pack the uzi/ smerk shit, it dont amuse me. - dub 20

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
I was thinking something along the same lines about a couple songs on that album, I think feel this clip is a diss track but they don't say no names on it.

Feb 27, 2005
jayda650 said:
I was thinking something along the same lines about a couple songs on that album, I think feel this clip is a diss track but they don't say no names on it.
I DONT WANNA JUMP TO CONCLUSIONS, BUT I THINK THAT ONES (FEEL THIS CLIP) 4 AWAX DISSIN' HUS.

100-

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
^thats what I was thinking, didn't wanna jump to conclusions either but thats what it looks like since they don't give no shots out to Wax on the inside credits. Who am I to speculate whats what and what isn't though. I wanted to make a thread about it but everything concerning it gets deleted so i didn't post it.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
^word is Uzi gave up alot of people to the cops or some shit like that. I'm pretty sure thats who Jacka is talking about on "The streets will turn you out" when he says "ain't seen you since you gave your ni**az up" and why they remixed "Hey Girl" with Hussalah and cut Uzi and BA out.

Apr 26, 2004
**NoRTHFaCE** said:
@RelGunz
WHAT HAPPENED TO UZI? I NEVER HEARD FROM HIM IN A WHILE-I DIDNT KNO THERE WAS A CONFLICT THO.

100-
i dont kno exactly wut happened. jus what i hear them niggaz rappin about & street niggaz talkin about. so i put 2 & 2 together

Feb 27, 2005
jayda650 said:
^thats what I was thinking, didn't wanna jump to conclusions either but thats what it looks like since they don't give no shots out to Wax on the inside credits. Who am I to speculate whats what and what isn't though. I wanted to make a thread about it but everything concerning it gets deleted so i didn't post it.

THAT WASNT COOL WHEN WAX WAS LIKE "SOMEBODY TELL JACKA CHOSE A SIDE NOW"...COS THEY FUCKED WIT EACH OTHER ON A PERSONAL LEVEL-HOW U GONNA ADDRESS HOMIE IN A SONG-WHEN U GUYS ARE SUPPOSED 2 B COOL. WHAT WAS JACKA SUPPOSED TO DO WHEN HE HEARD THAT...CALL AWAX AND BE LIKE "YA, I GOT UR MESSAGE FROM THAT SONG AND UHH...IM GONNA SIDE WIT U???" GIT THE FUCK OUTTA HERE...LMAO-REAL SHIT DONT GO DOWN LIKE THAT.
HE SHOULDVE ADDRESSED THE SITUATION PERSONALLY INSTEAD OF ASKIN HOMIE TO TAKE SIDES ON A SONG. SEE? THAT DONT EVEN SOUND RIGHT, FEEL ME?

100-

Feb 4, 2005
**NoRTHFaCE** said:
THAT WASNT COOL WHEN WAX WAS LIKE "SOMEBODY TELL JACKA CHOSE A SIDE NOW"...COS THEY FUCKED WIT EACH OTHER ON A PERSONAL LEVEL-HOW U GONNA ADDRESS HOMIE IN A SONG-WHEN U GUYS ARE SUPPOSED 2 B COOL. WHAT WAS JACKA SUPPOSED TO DO WHEN HE HEARD THAT...CALL AWAX AND BE LIKE "YA, I GOT UR MESSAGE FROM THAT SONG AND UHH...IM GONNA SIDE WIT U???" GIT THE FUCK OUTTA HERE...LMAO-REAL SHIT DONT GO DOWN LIKE THAT.
HE SHOULDVE ADDRESSED THE SITUATION PERSONALLY INSTEAD OF ASKIN HOMIE TO TAKE SIDES ON A SONG. SEE? THAT DONT EVEN SOUND RIGHT, FEEL ME?

100-
True shit, that was the wrong way to drop it shit was disrespectful.

Feb 27, 2005
Blackandproud said:
True shit, that was the wrong way to drop it shit was disrespectful.
THATS WHAT IM SAYIN'-
DONT GET ME WRONG I LISTEN TO WAX, HE RAPS REAL TUFF.
IM SAYIN' IN THIS PARTICULAR SITUATION, HE WAS IN THE WRONG BY CALLING HIM OUT ON A SONG AS OPPOSE 2 TALKIN WIT HIM.

100-