Question for y'all with sites at MP3.COM?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
How long did it take to get your tracks approved? It says 2 days but today is tha 2nd day and it don't look like its gonna happen tonight...am I better off goin with soundclick.com?

M

mr2productionz

yeah i got the same problem...been waitin a wek on my 3 tracks. my first one took about 2 weeks...soooooo daaaaaamn loooong. anyways, stay up, it'll get there. and ive heard alotta shit on soundclick...it's always going down and fixing the server...i dont recommend it.

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
www.iuma.com is real good

did you go back to your mp3.com admin page, go to the place where it shows the status of your uploaded song, and make sure you pressed finsh, i always forget that shit... but normally takes a week

Apr 25, 2002
N JAIL U MY HOE said:
www.iuma.com is real good

did you go back to your mp3.com admin page, go to the place where it shows the status of your uploaded song, and make sure you pressed finsh, i always forget that shit... but normally takes a week
ya homie... I did all that and its takin 4ever.. I'm gonna peep that iuma... good lookin out yall..

Aug 12, 2002
I just went ahead and bough my own domain name ($9) and I pay $6/month for web hosting. There is a whole lot less hassles that way. I can upload fast, when ever I want, and there's no downtime. Plus, it looks a lot more professional.

-=bumpus=-