Question for USC fans....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 9, 2002
o-k..first off, i'm not here to talk shit about your team..if you win out, you will most likely be in the sugar bowl (barring some crazy shit)....the only question i have is...in response to seeing countless times on this board...fans saying they are going to kick Oklahoma's ass...or rip them a new asshole ..or whatever

can USC win the game?..well, if they make it..anything can happen ...true

but i'm just wondering what it is you see in OKLAHOMA'S game that makes you believe you can rip them a new asshole? their margin of victory coming into this week was like 32 points....then today they won 77-0....texas was ranked high when they played them..so they killed them be 42 points...then came oklahoma state ranked 15...so they beat them by what? 50 points....nobody has even come remotely close this year against them

so what is it that makes you think you can kill them?

Sep 13, 2002
i joke about it.

usc got a legitament shot. and probably is the only team with a shot.

OU should be favored by at leat 20

and if they are look for me to take SC to beat the spread and mabey even suprise people and win the game.

most people havent even watched an SC game. where those same people have seen 5 or 6 OU games. so people judge based on nothing.

OU has the best team. usc has the most talent.

May 9, 2002
WiCkEd said:
IF WE FACE OKLAHOMA,WERE GONNA RIP THEM NEW ASSHOLES.....SC BABY!!! FUCK MIAMI
^^actually has said this more than once

bayGIANTS said:
you all are trippin. it will be USC over Oklahoma.
^^not sure if he was just referring to the BCS standings..or the actual game...but either way..doesn't make sense if they were both going to the national championship that USC would jump OK

thats just from the first page....somas are kickin in and searching through old convos is boring......plus i do live IN CALIFORNIA...so i meet USC fans at bars alot....point being..not trying to start anything...just wondering

BAMMER

Siccness Gray Hair
Apr 25, 2002
Auburn Wa
www.dawgman.com
"It will be USC over Oklahoma"

That don't sound like he's referring to an ass kicking.

I understand you dislike the Pac-10,but you gotta deal with USC playing for a National Championship.Maybe the SEC will play in it next year,but your starting up pointless arguments based on your hatred.

May 9, 2002
BAMMER said:
"It will be USC over Oklahoma"

That don't sound like he's referring to an ass kicking.

I understand you dislike the Pac-10,but you gotta deal with USC playing for a National Championship.Maybe the SEC will play in it next year,but your starting up pointless arguments based on your hatred.
i said right away..this had nothing to do with anything except for comments i have heard / seen concerning USC beating OK.....from a college football fan perspective..you watch UNDEFEATED Oklahoma..and they are DESTROYING TEAMS....so i am asking the USC fans...what they see in OK's game..that they can defeat them

not pointless..looking for a USC fans perspective...give me matchups..what do you have that can shut down the offense...what can YOU do offensively to score some points against the OK defense

not pointless..and has nothing to do with the SEC....i made my thread about UT beaing miami today..and this isn't it

and as far as the SEC in the national title game..LSU is still in contention..although i believe they will lose in the SEC championship game if they make it past ole miss

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
Naw bammer sniko is right!! Proppa said they would smash Okla, wicked also said it!! And a couple others!! The Wac 10 aint gonna see a title this year mane!! Okla will win with ease against those marks!! Yall will see soon if SC can win out!! GOT EM!!!

Apr 25, 2002
www.mexica-movement.org
SnikoDawg said:
..fans saying they are going to kick Oklahoma's ass...or rip them a new asshole ..or whatever

so what is it that makes you think you can kill them?
I KNOW IF SC FACES OKLAHOMA THIER GOING TO BE HEAVY UNDERDOGS AND IT AINT GONNA BE A CAKEWALK...LETS START BY WHO OKLAHOMA HAS PLAYED...NORTH TEXAS,FRESNO STATE,UCLA,IOWA STATE,ALABAMA,TEXAS A&M AND SO ON...THEY NEVER PLAYED A TEAM LIKE SC WHO THRIVES ON DEFENSE...IS SC GOING TO BEAT OKLAHOMA BY 50-0,,,NO..WHEN I SAY THIER GOING TO RIP THEM NEW ASSHOLES,,IM TALKING ABOUT OUR DEFENSE, IF OKLAHOMA WANTS TO BE NUMBER 1 ,THEY GOT TO COME THRU US AND OUR DEFENSE...AND I GAURANTEE YOU THE SCORE AINT GOING TO BE A ROUTE LIKE 77-0,,ALL THAT SCORING THEY GOTTEN USED TO IS GOING TO RUN IN TO A BRICK WALL,OKLAHOMA BETTER HOPE SC SLIPS AND LOSES..WE SEEN MIAMI GO DOWN,VIRGINIA TECH GO DOWN,FLORIDA STATE GO DOWN,ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN ON ANY GIVEN DAY...IF WE DO FACE OKLAHOMA,ALL THE PRESSURE IS ON THEM,ALL SC GOT TO DO IS SHOW UP AND PLAY DEFENSE...AND WE WILL PREVAIL..

Apr 25, 2002
LMAO!!!!!!!!! if Oklahoma wants be number 1 they have to come through your defense???????????????? thats a backwards statement homie.............OK IS number 1, an just happens to have the best defense in all of college football.......an thats not north Texas they beat........its Texas

Apr 26, 2002
Nuthin is gonna be handed to OU. SC and OU will have to show up to play to win. It is not gonna be a cakewalk for OU, which they might be expecting. SC knows they got to bring their A game.

Sep 13, 2002
well see the final score of the usc ucla game.

since that will be a commen apponent.

OU 2 punt returns for touchdowns 1 kick return for touchdown and 1 interception return for a touchdown.

wont happen against usc. take that away and its a 7 point game.

ucla sorry ass offense put up 24 points on OU and held there "great" offense to 31.

ucla has the 8th in total points scored and has give up the 5th most points in the pac 10. 5th worst point differentel.

and there tied for last in total yardage.

so well see what happenes

Sep 13, 2002
also the shit about OU schedual is real.

a team OU killed texas - texas killed there only second legit team. OK state. there a fucking joke. texas tech or texas is probably the best team they play all year. texas is sorry. osu is sorry and texas tech is sorry.

if winning big against baylor is something. texas tech beat them 62-14.

and oh one more thing OU beat ucla 59-24. a team usc crushed 43-16 washington state just smashed that same ucla team 31-13.

so i guess washington states deffense is even better then OU's.

sorry OU

Grim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.grim64131.freeservers.com
your arguements never make sense homie, you are going back to this who beat who bullshit again and this "this team beat them by this many, so that means this other team would win by this many".....pointless arguements and pretty fuckin dumb, dont know anyone that could hold a straight face while tryin to come at someone knowledgable about football with one of those arguements....who cares if OU beat UCLA by only 35....or even 55, they won the game easily....you keep calling out all these teams that OU played and saying they arent good but the so called experts dont say that, OU's schedule strength is one of the tops in the nation.....you keep saying Texas aint good either, what is that based on??? because they lost to Arkansas and OU? Arkansas aint great but they arent garbage either, sure the fuck better then the shitty team yall lost to....Texas is back up to 7th in the nation, only have 2 losses....comparing USC/UCLA to OU/UCLA isnt going to tell anyone shit either...thats pointless

do you even watch any teams besides USC? cuz you really dont ever sound like you know what you are talking about

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
Yall muthafuckaz are funny!! Okla has played way harder teams then SC!! I cannot wait until this game happens!! Okla will crush SC no problem!! This fool mentioned Okla's schedule but forgot to put Ok St. or Texas in it!! Yall some funny muthafuckaz!! Yall are gonna be real hurt when SC gets stomped!!! GOT EM!!!

Tim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
proppa said:
also the shit about OU schedual is real.

a team OU killed texas - texas killed there only second legit team. OK state. there a fucking joke. texas tech or texas is probably the best team they play all year. texas is sorry. osu is sorry and texas tech is sorry.

if winning big against baylor is something. texas tech beat them 62-14.

and oh one more thing OU beat ucla 59-24. a team usc crushed 43-16 washington state just smashed that same ucla team 31-13.

so i guess washington states deffense is even better then OU's.

sorry OU
usc lost to a Cal team that currently has a 5-6 record and one of those loses being to UCLA. So I guess UCLA's entire team is better than usc? Take your retarded backwards ass logic somewhere else.