Question for those who have been to or are currently in college?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

P-Nut

Sicc OG
Sep 23, 2002
depends on how far away ur going off to school. cuz whatever you forgot you'll probably end up getting next time you go home.

Apr 25, 2002
Sergeant Hustle said:

Somebody just learned how to use the picture attachment tool! It's the open forum fucker...she can start any thread she likes.
Actually, I didn't even use a "tool" to attach that picture.

And as you said, It's an open forum fucker. :)

SOLO

Sicc OG
May 23, 2002
Most students bring WAY too much stuff their first year (I did). You can figure out what you can leave behind by limiting your belongings to those things that you REALLY need (daily) and the things you feel you can't live without. The number one necessities that come to mind are an alarm clock, bath towel, shower shoes (flip flops or slippers), pillow, bedsheets and blanket. You will need those things almost immediately. Also don't forget to bring your toothbrush, toothpaste, etc., but only the necessary items that you will need daily. You don't need to bring band-aids or medicine or a whole first aid kit....you can buy those things at college when you need them. Likewise you can buy pens, pencils, notebooks and other such office supplies at college, hopefully at the bookstore. DO NOT bring a ton of books from home...even if they're your favorites. They weigh too much and you won't have time to read them. The first thing you'll do to prepare for classes is buy your textbooks, and you'll probably end up with a bunch of them, and you'll be too busy reading these books for your classes to bother with books from home.

Aug 26, 2002
I just graduated Poetic:
rubbers, think i'm bullshitting...........
TV
Microwave, if dorm allows it
mini frig
CDS
STEReo
, what ever utake that has any value of it, make sure it is covered with your parents homeowner insurance cause if gets stolen they ain;t paying u shit for it , the school that is.
put your Intials on all value stuff, put in spot only u would think to put it........
clothes
blunt wraps....get ready to smoke bammmer