Question Consolidation

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 23, 2002
www.wannabattle.com
OK, I will be putting answers to the questions I see floating around here in different forums. Hopefully people will see this before they post.

EVERREADY officialy comes out Nov. 7th

EVERREADY is a 2 disc package. The second disc is a sampler. This is the only form it comes in. There is not a special edition with a DVD or even one that does not have the sampler.

The album booklet art for EVERREADY uses the pictures that you have seen and maybe one or two that you haven't seen.

To know who produced each track, read my FULL ALBUM TEASER REVIEW

Is the amount of total fuckin morons coming to this forum whose parents shouldnt have been allowed to breed going to increase exponentially due to the release of the new album??
YES.

what about that thing i heard about only fye havin a bonus track?
I'm pretty sure it's a free song download, not a tech track.

If i find any more or if you have any, put them here. Im not a member of strange I am merely a fan who got a real one early. So I can answer any questions from the packaging to the credits.

Oct 9, 2002
Is the amount of total fuckin morons coming to this forum whose parents shouldnt have been allowed to breed going to increase exponentially due to the release of the new album??