Question about the Joe Pesci skit on

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 24, 2003
hey I got Question about the Joe Pesci skit on the lil wayne and birdman album. its the first song and its called "Loyalty". I just heard this skit and I was wondering what movie that was from. thanks

Jun 24, 2003
aww shit. ok/ well thats not it I dont think. but he talks about loyalty and if you dont follow the rules youll get whacked

Jun 24, 2003
the more I hear it the more I dont think its him.LOL

it goes :eek:ne thing leads to another and your gone...your just a memory to me.my hearts broken but ya gotta remember theres always family and loyalty.. loyalty is the main thing. obviously you know I dont make all my money all my cash from going to work everyday..

Jun 24, 2003
LOL. yea I know. But I was just wondering who that was on the skit.. and what movie it was from.. the more I listen to it the more i think its not joe pecsi. Its not him I think. but who is it???

V

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • V

V

707REPRESENTA said:
HE DID. LOL FOLKS IS BLIND
haha I thought he meant thats the wrong link when he said thats not it...

and wat you think im on some stevie wonder shit postin on this website all blind? hella cheese'n at all the threads n shit lookin side to side, dont know wat they about...

haha im jus fuckin wit you...

yea tho, dont sound like pesci